See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Extended stay at Rock Mill was superb. Especially, the management staff was very helpful. Went out of their way to meet my needs. I extended my stay about 3 times. Very courteous staff, each extension was a breeze, my room was attended to each time I requested service . Breakfast bar was clean and prompt even though I left for work at 0530. I first stayed here about 15 years ago and kept coming back. I would like to give a shout out to the management and staff for a job well done! Keep it clean fellas!!! Fantastic service and thank you!!! Keep up the good work. I will always pick this location as my first choice each time I come to Atlanta!! Thank you!!!

Stayed: January 2018
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Seidu, thanks for returning to Extended Stay America and for sharing your wonderful feedback. We are glad to know your stay with us was comfortable and that you were satisfied with all that we have to offer. It was a pleasure having you here, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Great location. Spacious room. I don't think you can get a better deal anywhere! My family and I slept well and it was very quiet. I was not given all of the items the room should have been equipped with but I went down and got them and all was well!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Raven, thanks for taking the time to write a review of your wonderful experience at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were impressed with our ideal location and that we were able to meet your expectations at a great price. Your kind comments are appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Everything was great from ease of reservation, to rapid checkin, to having unavoidable issues resolved. Rooms and surrounding area are sound proof, the area has many options for dining, exercise, shopping.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you had a comfortable time with us and that you loved our convenient location. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I want to thank Oscella..might have pronounced her name wrong...I had a issue with my room and I was upset about conditions...Oscella listened to my issues and assisted me with finding another room that was suitable for me...She exhibited good manager skills and was very attentive to my needs....

Kudos job well done!!!!!

Rm 317.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service, so Oscella will be happy to know her efforts helped make your stay a great one. It was a pleasure hosting you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Look, this isn't a super-fancy hotel. But the $75 "deluxe studio" room I stayed in had a kitchen, lots of room, a couch, temp control on A/C, and windows that open. The queen bed was very comfortable and I slept well. At the reception desk, Harlan was very friendly and went the extra mile to help me get checked in quickly when I arrived past 1:00 AM after a long flight into ATL. It was late fall, so the pool was closed, but it looked like a pretty decent pool. Not much on offer for breakfast, but who cares when there is a Waffle House next door! Convenient location. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know our location was perfect for your needs and that you were impressed with the friendly service provided by our Front Desk staff. We will be sure to share your compliments with Harlan for a job well done! It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon!