All reviews main event ale house front desk sam's club evening socials full kitchen home away from home bedroom suite small kitchen close proximity would definitely stay here again excellent stay staff was very friendly business traveler business trip easy access outdoor pool
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Nice location with a sports bar across the street from Homewood Suites & Ray’s Steakhouse just a few minute walk from the hotel. Very nice staff, very nice & quiet area to stay getaway & relax! I would come stay here again next time in a heart beat!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This place is amazing! It was exactly what we needed! I love that there is a separate sleeping area from the living room. The beds are so comfortable. I slept like a baby and I have a bad back and hips with arthritis. I was thrilled to have a full refrigerator, a stove top, a microwave and a dishwasher!! I made the kids chocolate oatmeal cookies on the stove top for a treat one night. Great selection for hot complimentary breakfast and a very nice area to eat in. Location is perfect. We were visiting Emory and this place was easy to get to, it was about 20 minutes from Emory (If you stay down town, you can be only 5 miles away and still take 20 minutes to get there because of the traffic!) and the route was easy. I don't mind driving more miles as long as I can stay moving and don't have to fight to cross 5 lane highways to get off at the next exit. We were here during Labor Day Weekend and never had to sit in a traffic jam. We would go from this Hotel to all 4 days.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Clean suite, friendly check in/out staff. Breakfast buffet (check menu before you book) nice lobby and dining area. Microwave no oven is stocked with dinnerware and cookware. Bring a cork screw for wine

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We chose this hotel because it was convenient to the business meeting we were attending and because there is a door between the bedroom and the living area. The room was very clean and had everything we needed for an overnight stay. The breakfast was nice and saved us time. The location was great, near great restaurants and things to do.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Room wasn’t ready at 3pm check in time posted online and on the wall. Asked for a room that was already clean, apparently there weren’t any. Finally, at 4:40, my room was ready. It is FILTHY! DO NOT be fooled by the reviews as I was and book this place! Awful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family