All reviews windward parkway great place to stay free breakfast nice hotel comfortable rooms mini fridge convenient location nice stay enjoyed my stay staff was friendly restaurants and shopping cabernet lobby business desk couch sink
Reviewed 20 August 2018

One of my favorite places to stay when I'm in the Alpharetta area! The staff always makes me feel welcomed and the guest rooms are great quality for the price. Very clean and spacious with great amenities!

1  Thank gisellembrown
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Romantic weekend getaway. Room booked (king bed) was not room received. Received full double beds, not to romantic. After walking to room and discovering double beds. No accommodations were taken to get me room I booked.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mstracie
Reviewed 17 August 2018

The Hyatt Place at Windward Parkway was very warm and inviting. I was greeted with a smile each time I came through the door. I also, was given a personal not left in my room welcoming me and giving me a water and some snacks. It has a small work out area and does not have some of the very high end amenities but overall was a good value and very pleasurable experience. The free breakfast is very good with something for just about anyone.The staff at this Hyatt place were friendlier and better trained than the staff at other Hyatt Places. I commend them on their selection of people and their training.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Hotel was clean and the staff was very courteous. Even the cleaning crew was genuinely polite. Our room was a good size and comfortable. The AC fan could have been a little stronger to reach the living room area, but it was still very comfortable.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

My stay at the Hyatt express was a good experience. The room was clean and having a separate living area was a bonus. The staff was polite, and they had a genuine desire to make my stay a good one. I did have one problem. I made my reservation on Expedia, and Hyatt had no record of the reservation. The staff did honor the rate extended by Expedia. Unfortunately, buth the booking at the hotel and the Expedia booking were charged to my credit card. The hotel is working to resolve this right now.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends