All reviews windward parkway great place to stay free breakfast nice hotel comfortable rooms mini fridge convenient location nice stay enjoyed my stay staff was friendly restaurants and shopping cabernet lobby business desk couch sink
Reviewed 23 November 2017

The staff at Hyatt Place on Windward in Alpharetta GA are always thoughtful and attentive to the needs of our groups. So often the staff come to our rescue witthkast minute additions and changes. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Darrin W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Windward Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear pamelarP1349NZ,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our property and our location! We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This is a beautiful hotel, no doubt about it. This would be a 5-star review 20 years ago before the advent of Wi-Fi. I docked 2 stars from my review for the poor Wi-Fi connection in the rooms. I am a computer professional. I ran a test on their Wi-Fi because I was unable to connect to Facebook or check my email. The signal strength is excellent but they have the maximum throughput for connected devices set at 64K for uploads and 1.5M for downloads. Translated, this means that their Wi-Fi is running at dial-up speeds because the upload speed is set at 64K max. Virtually useless to conduct business. I have unlimited data on my cell phone and was able to use my PC tethered to my phone instead of the hotel's Wi-Fi. If you need Wi-Fi then this may not be the hotel to stay. If you do not need Wi-Fi then you will be happy staying at this property.

Room Tip: The rooms closest to the elevators are the loudest because you can hear the elevators when they are running.

Dear John J,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our property and our location! We do apologize however for your WiFi experience. Given that, we hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

If you are hungry, tired, and just want to stay in and order room service, this is not the hotel for you. There is no restaurant, though the staff will give you a list of restaurants to drive to. If you have a hoard of obnoxious kids that you want to let run rampant up and down hallways and holding up elevators, bring them here since the staff does not seem to mind.

Dear samfA2755YA,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that you did not find our Hotel to meet your needs. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our service. We hope to have to chance to make this experience up to you upon your next trip to the Atlanta area.

Reviewed 17 November 2017