All reviews front desk room was clean complimentary breakfast the breakfast area air conditioner staff was friendly wonderful stay convenient location business trip breakfast staff cookies excellent customer service fresh fruit definitely stay here again atlanta area easy access bridgette
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hampton provided wonderful service. They had an all day coffee bar and fresh cookies upon arrival. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and had quality toiletries. One of the best hotel experiences I've ever had!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NorthPoint78, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Alisha, thank you for your wonderful review of Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell. We strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as encouragement to all of us. We hope you are already planning another trip our way.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've traveled a good bit, and this was definitely a standout experience for me. The staff was definitely the friendliest I've encountered. Carlton and the rest of the front desk staff were very helpful and made me really feel welcome. The greetings I got from the woman doing the housekeeping on my floor made for a pleasant start to the mornings.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the fantastic rating and for taking time to post your review. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service, and they will be happy to know their efforts helped make your stay a great one! I will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team, and we look forward to your next visit at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A big shout out to all the folks at the Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell. They are all so friendly and will bend over backward to help. A special thank you to Stephen who always texts me ahead of my visits and offers a warm welcome. Thanks again. See you next trip!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
NorthPoint78, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Neil, thank you for the kind review of the Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell. We are glad you had a great stay and were impressed with the quality of service provided by our staff. We will be sure to share your compliments with Stephen and can’t wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I have stayed at Hampton Inns in many states, but I want to say that the Hampton Inn is Roswell/Alpharetta was a pleasant experience. I was greeted by Estela and she was excellent in her representation of the Hampton Inn brand. Upon leaving very early in the AM, I was surprised they had fresh coffee already brewed up. A lot of the Hampton Inns I have stayed at don't get going at 4:30 am in my experience. But not here on this trip. The gentleman behind the counter was gracious and had a to go bag ready. He was a big buy I believe he said from Philly, so we had a short discussion about the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Eagles, the Philly coach who won the super bowl last year and the quarterback of my University back in the day. Great experience and it reflects on the management at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
NorthPoint78, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for your fantastic review of Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell. It is good to know you loved our hospitality and that you had a pleasant time with us. We will definitely share your compliments with the associates you mentioned. We enjoyed hosting you and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are pretty well appointed and laid out. The carpet was not very nice unfortunately. Breakfast was solid and full of choices which were good. The location was good for the business I was attending.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review and for highlighting our terrific location. We are glad to read your well-appointed room provided you with all the comforts you expected and that you also liked our excellent associates who added value to your stay. We look forward to serving you again at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell.