“You Will Walk In Smiling and Leave Delighted !”

Alpine Bakery and Trattoria
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Alpine Bakery and Trattoria is a full service Italian restaurant and European/American Bakery. We offer a extensive menu Italian entrees such as pasta, chicken, veal and seafood. After dinner choose from over fifty dessert options in our bakery
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to this specific location. My main purpose was to bring my granddaughter to just see her face when we walked in. She broke out into a huge smile. She was amazed by the beautiful pastry display! She looked and looked and had a great deal of problems deciding. To give her a chance, we told her to sit down and have something to eat. I really was not hungry but decided to have a Caesar salad which was good. My son ordered a strombli which was absolutely fabulous !!!!! My granddaughter was so worked up about the delicious looking deserts that she just had a little of my son's strombli. Needless to say, we had an excellent lunch. My granddaughter finally decided on her selection which made her very happy. She even ordered a red velvet cupcake for her brother. We were greeted promptly, the location was clean, service of the food was prompt, and our server, Matthew, was excellent. Could not have asked for better service from Matthew. Great experience !!!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Service was most attentive and personal. Food was served just right and delicious. Atmosphere very pleasant and inviting.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Visited just for coffee and dessert with some friends. Will have to be back for dinner. The desserts were delicious, especially the tiramisu. desserts are pricey, so you may want to share. The lattes were very good too. Our waitress was attentive.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Went here today and had a wonderful lunch. We were there for lunch but they also have a dinner menu...we already know that we want to come back for dinner. This staff hit all the right spots with interest and concern. We were immediately greeted after we wandered back to the hostess...seriously , the desserts are amazing and all sitting there saying" we are ready if you are!!!". Ok, back to the lunch...we each looked at the menu and decided that we both wanted the baked ziti. While waiting , we were served the most delicious bread with an olive oil dipping sauce....so good. Our server Lindsey was magnificent, warm greeting, concerned, kowledgeable about the menu, kind, timely...just wonderful. The food came and it was delicious. The only thing I was not crazy about was the actual sausage in the ziti. I like it with a bit more spice. However, would absutely order it again. Lunch was just great. Now, the restaurant itself was beautiful. Lovely, old world decor. There is patio dining. Beautiful !! With the bakery on one side, it is open but this is clearly a place to have a special dinner experience. Now, the bakery portion...oh, boy. I was in heaven !!! My regret is that I do not have the bill to find the name of the WONDERFUL server. I was mesmerized by her knowledge , understanding, and kindness. We told her what we wanted and she gave us suggestions specific to the request...so professional, so nice. My friend happily made the purchase. We were happy with the price, what we got, and the outstanding service. Oh, I wish I knew her name. For the establishment, she was on duty at or around 12:30 pm on 4/28. She was soooo patient. Thank you to both of our servers. They were excellent !!!!!!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Excellent menu with many choices for all diners. Very good food, generous portions, attractively presented and served by professional wait staff. And desserts are the best in North Georgia.