All reviews omelet front desk full kitchen room was spacious staff was friendly living area coffee maker recommend this hotel to anyone the entire staff business trip convenient location cleaning staff definitely stay here again outdoor pool business traveler nice stay complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2018

It was quiet and clean. Room was a nice size but had a funny layout to it. Location isn't bad. Walking distance to a few restaurants and short Uber to others. I would stay here again. Wifi worked fine.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My company brokered a deal where we are required to stay here. I travel several times a year and as soon as I started staying here I started having major lower back problems each time I traveled.

It was so severe I've missed work and had to go to the doctor for prescription pain pills. At first I wasn't sure it was the hotel, but it happened every time I stayed here. Recently I switched hotels and the problem was gone.

I'm typically not sensitive to this. I've never had back problems at any other hotel I've stayed at which is many. Every room I've been in you can feel lower back sagging into the mattresses.

Do yourself a favor and pick another hotel in the area that won't send you to the doctor.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank brian_c_pg
Reviewed 22 May 2018

The hotel was very nicely updated . The rooms were large , spacious , clean and modern. My only compliant was the older AC units in the rooms where you cannot even set a tewmperature you just adjust a dial on the unit . This works but its a bit ols school compared with the rest of the hotel.Breakfast was great and the staff are very nice.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I have traveled across the country, for both business and personal, and never had a more pleasant and professional experience from the front desk. Lakisha was on top of all of my questions, and gave me information as though she was talking with an old friend. The entire staff was courteous, the rooms clean, and the atmosphere inviting. If you are a frequent traveler, and will be in the Alpharetta, Georgia area, you should go out of your way to book at this hotel. The service was truly 5 star. Well done!

Room tip: Rooms aren't extravagant, but no need to be. This is simply a terrific bargain, with amenities that the practical traveler will enjoy.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Very nice friendly front desk staff - especially all the men and Lakisha! She was always friendly and chatty and nothing was too much bother for her. A great person to have at reception. This was our second time staying for a week. The bed in the room had a bad mattress which was immediately changed when reception was notified - great service by the Manager. Location is great near lots of eateries and Starbucks for coffee. Good washing facilities which we needed as we were travelling with kids who were playing tennis daily.

Date of stay: April 2018