All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenroom was spaciousstaff was friendlyliving areacleaning staffoutdoor poolbusiness travelerthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastnorth point mallhermanmicrowavewalmartsheetsstarbucksgeorgia
Reviewed 2 April 2012

When I arrived in my executive suite for a Friday and Saturday night stay I thought I had made a mistake. This suite was very well furnished and spotless. I saw a bathrobe hanging in the closet area. I saw a complete kitchen facility. The queen sized bed and pillows were quite comfortable. The desk/table was large enough for my laptop and paperwork. All this plus breakfast which included made to order egg omelets and Belgian waffles?

Now I have stayed at other extended-stay hotels before but they were not of this caliber. That's why I thought I made a mistake. Within the first hour of my arrival I kept checking my booking documents that I printed off to make sure the price is what was stated vs. what I was seeing.

When I checked out I spoke briefly with the desk clerk about the prices. She mentioned that the prices do change daily depending on demand and so forth, but she said, on average the room rates are much higher during the Monday thru Thursday period.

Anyway I would definitely recommend this place if you can get it at a reasonable rate. Also, know that the wireless internet access is of the cheap variety. Don't bother viewing videos with it, you will be frustrated due to the constant buffering. But if that's not important to you, then you will definitely like it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank gwjm
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My Room: 2 double beds, couch ( i believe it was a pull out but I didn't even check). Once you walk in there is a couch, coffee table, desk, little fridge, small microwave, sink area. You can get a room with a full kitchen with a big fridge and stove.
Shower was standard with shampoo/conditioner and shower gel pumps in the shower.
There is a hair dryer, iron, ironing board.
The fan/air con is very noisy.
The vanity is outside of the bathroom. When sharing a room this is very handy.

There is breakfast with made to order omlets and waffles. They had continental items as well such as bagels, muffins, cereal plus scrambled eggs and bacon. Starbucks coffee and juices plus some cut up fruit.

All in all it was a good stay. I didn't check out much of the hotel in all honesty

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We were so happy wth our choice. The rooms were PERFECT!! There was a LARGE sofa with a chaise lounge at one end. It was perfect for our 9yo daughter to sleep on, Especially since we didn't have to pay extra for a roll-away bed. It has a small kitchenette that is perfect for storing left overs. The breakfast was delicious. Waffles and eggs/omlets made to order. A delicious tropical fruit salad mix. We will without a doubt stay at Hotel Sierra on every trip to Alpharetta going forward. There is NOT a better hotel for the money out there. We HIGHLY recommend staying here!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I was skeptical of this place because I didn't recognize the brand and it was only $52/night on the weekend, but we gave it a shot because my wife had a class there. The hotel is by far, the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The rooms are very large and have all of the amenities. The service was top notch. The food was great (and included) After checkout, my wife wasn't out of class yet and the front desk clerk noticed me hanging around with the kids and offered us a room to use until she was done with class. We loved the iPod dock and when Christmas came around several months later, the staff helped me (via email) find a similar clock for a gift. We have actually been trying to find an excuse to return to Alpharetta just to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jonathanbdavis
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Nice accommodation. Comfortable atmosphere and people. Was always greeted when leaving or arriving. Great set up in room, with full size fridge, stove top, microwave, coffee maker, and all the utensils. Everything you would need plus more!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business