US$ 171
US$ 155
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

US$ 201
US$ 117
US$ 183
US$ 178
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 215/night.

TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
US$ 132
Aloft Alpharetta(Alpharetta)
US$ 161
US$ 157
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefront deskfull kitchenroom was spaciousstaff was friendlyliving arearecommend this hotel to anyonemorning breakfastthe entire staffbusiness tripthe hotel is cleancleaning staffoutdoor poolconvenient locationbusiness travelerthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My Room: 2 double beds, couch ( i believe it was a pull out but I didn't even check). Once you walk in there is a couch, coffee table, desk, little fridge, small microwave, sink area. You can get a room with a full kitchen with a big fridge and stove.
Shower was standard with shampoo/conditioner and shower gel pumps in the shower.
There is a hair dryer, iron, ironing board.
The fan/air con is very noisy.
The vanity is outside of the bathroom. When sharing a room this is very handy.

There is breakfast with made to order omlets and waffles. They had continental items as well such as bagels, muffins, cereal plus scrambled eggs and bacon. Starbucks coffee and juices plus some cut up fruit.

All in all it was a good stay. I didn't check out much of the hotel in all honesty

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We were so happy wth our choice. The rooms were PERFECT!! There was a LARGE sofa with a chaise lounge at one end. It was perfect for our 9yo daughter to sleep on, Especially since we didn't have to pay extra for a roll-away bed. It has a small kitchenette that is perfect for storing left overs. The breakfast was delicious. Waffles and eggs/omlets made to order. A delicious tropical fruit salad mix. We will without a doubt stay at Hotel Sierra on every trip to Alpharetta going forward. There is NOT a better hotel for the money out there. We HIGHLY recommend staying here!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I was skeptical of this place because I didn't recognize the brand and it was only $52/night on the weekend, but we gave it a shot because my wife had a class there. The hotel is by far, the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The rooms are very large and have all of the amenities. The service was top notch. The food was great (and included) After checkout, my wife wasn't out of class yet and the front desk clerk noticed me hanging around with the kids and offered us a room to use until she was done with class. We loved the iPod dock and when Christmas came around several months later, the staff helped me (via email) find a similar clock for a gift. We have actually been trying to find an excuse to return to Alpharetta just to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jonathanbdavis
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Nice accommodation. Comfortable atmosphere and people. Was always greeted when leaving or arriving. Great set up in room, with full size fridge, stove top, microwave, coffee maker, and all the utensils. Everything you would need plus more!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2012

My wife, my son and I were headed back home to FL and decided to stop for the night in Alpharetta. I have stayed in the area on previous occasions, but had never heard for the Hotel Sierra. But, after checking out all the good reviews here on TA, I decided it would be worth a try.

I've got to say I was impressed with what we got for our $$$.
King size bed suite with a nice pull out sectional sofa
Kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker, dishes and a mini-fridge
Desk and chair with great complimentary, no hassle to connect to Wi-Fi
Terrycloth robe
and, in addition to the breakfast staples, a cook to prepare omelettes and waffles to order

We stayed the night before at a HIE and did NOT have:
the sofabed,
the kitchenette amenities,
the cooked-to-order chef, and more . . . and we still paid twice as much as we paid to stay at Hotel Sierra!

I don't know how they can offer so much for so little . . . but my budget is glad they do! I will definitely make this my hotel of preference anytime I need to stay in the metro Atlanta area. I will also highly recommend that my other budget-conscious friends do likewise.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family