Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Alpharetta)
  • Pool
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefront deskfull kitchenroom was spaciousstaff was friendlyliving arearecommend this hotel to anyonemorning breakfastthe entire staffbusiness tripthe hotel is cleancleaning staffoutdoor poolconvenient locationbusiness travelerthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I was skeptical of this place because I didn't recognize the brand and it was only $52/night on the weekend, but we gave it a shot because my wife had a class there. The hotel is by far, the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The rooms are very large and have all of the amenities. The service was top notch. The food was great (and included) After checkout, my wife wasn't out of class yet and the front desk clerk noticed me hanging around with the kids and offered us a room to use until she was done with class. We loved the iPod dock and when Christmas came around several months later, the staff helped me (via email) find a similar clock for a gift. We have actually been trying to find an excuse to return to Alpharetta just to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jonathanbdavis
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Nice accommodation. Comfortable atmosphere and people. Was always greeted when leaving or arriving. Great set up in room, with full size fridge, stove top, microwave, coffee maker, and all the utensils. Everything you would need plus more!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2012

My wife, my son and I were headed back home to FL and decided to stop for the night in Alpharetta. I have stayed in the area on previous occasions, but had never heard for the Hotel Sierra. But, after checking out all the good reviews here on TA, I decided it would be worth a try.

I've got to say I was impressed with what we got for our $$$.
King size bed suite with a nice pull out sectional sofa
Kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker, dishes and a mini-fridge
Desk and chair with great complimentary, no hassle to connect to Wi-Fi
Terrycloth robe
and, in addition to the breakfast staples, a cook to prepare omelettes and waffles to order

We stayed the night before at a HIE and did NOT have:
the sofabed,
the kitchenette amenities,
the cooked-to-order chef, and more . . . and we still paid twice as much as we paid to stay at Hotel Sierra!

I don't know how they can offer so much for so little . . . but my budget is glad they do! I will definitely make this my hotel of preference anytime I need to stay in the metro Atlanta area. I will also highly recommend that my other budget-conscious friends do likewise.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank amason61
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I just returned from a 3 night business trip where I stayed at the Hotel Sierra. The staff were always very friendly & accommodating. They went above and beyond to keep our group happy. The bedroom suite included a desk/office area as well as a fully stocked kitchenette, for those looking to make their own meals. A full sized fridge, microwave & dishwasher came in handy. The bathroom was rather small, but sufficient for only one traveler. It's located directly off of your sleeping area. The feather pillows were very comfortable, the bed not so much. I prefer a softer mattress. I appreciated the fact that I could use a sign on the door to turn away room service when I was only there for a couple of days. No need to waste water washing sheets & towels every single day. Their breakfast buffet had a large selection of items including an omlete & waffle station. The hotel also had a wine & snack station in the evenings-nice perk! I was able to utilize their exercise room a couple of times; it had several treadmills, ellipticals, weight machines & free weights. Everything that you could need for a quick workout. It seemed like the majority of the individuals staying here were for business travel. Atlanta traffic is horrible around rush hour during the AM/PM. FYI, with busy morning traffic it took an hour to get back to the airport with a car service. Plan ahead.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the stair wells. The doors would often slam shut.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AngelzM
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and quiet, the internet fast, the breakfast varied and yummy, the staff unfailingly polite. Parking is free, the surrounding area is chock full of stores and restaurants. The fitness room has 5 aerobic machines and many weight machines. The TV channels were extensive. There is a fridge and microwave in each room. The bathrooms are large and clean. The beds are very comfortable.

This is our first experience with a bulk shampoo/soap dispenser in a hotel. The pump bottles are bolted onto the shower wall and next to the sink. We tried them out and felt like the contents were possibly diluted. It was definitely a novel experience.

The sheets were not changed throughout our 4 day stay. There was debris in our room from prior occupants, such as a bottle cap, a tennis ball (?), and some papers.

Also, FYI, there is a charge per use of the phone, which we thought was unusual.

Room Tip: Low odd numbers like 405 are located far from the elevator and on the west side.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family