All reviews laundry room rooms are clean great hotel staff was friendly showtime mall housekeeping atlanta
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Great location - can not argue with the price!
Free continental breakfast, large clean room with kitchen - you have to ask for kitchenware, if you want to use it.
Very nice and friendly stuff.
Walking distance to restaurants

Stayed: September 2017
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

David, thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you enjoyed the convenience of our location and that our associates left you with a good impression of our hotel. I will be sure to share your compliments with my entire team for a job well done! It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Hotel Management

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I would like to express my gratitude for Extended Stay America, Alpharetta 1950 Rock Mill Road. It was so comfortable staying there. It was like being home. The Manager (Mrs Marie) and workers was very polite, Aided me with whatever I needed. Always with a positive disposition, very friendly, kind and Respectful. I will recommend Extended Stay America Atlanta Alpharetta to all my friends and family. I really enjoy staying there.
I extended my stay several times. That for your service.
Henry L Washington

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Henry, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you had a comfortable visit and that you were impressed with the excellent service provided by our associates. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We just spent 1 night on our way to the beach. The hotel is very close to American Girl Store. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean plus a very affordable price. It was our first stay at an Extended Stay and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Felesha P
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Felesha, thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. We're glad that you found us to be a good value. We understand that cleanliness is the number one expectation of our guests and we are very proud of our housekeeping associates for the great work they do. Thanks for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

The property was always very clean neat and tidy. Front Dess very friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Management always went out of her way to make the guess feel welcome and comfortable. The location is excellent close to the highway, small local business and shops with a great variety of restaurants in the area

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 268ernestw
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America -Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and that you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Thanks again for your valuable business, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

One of the staff barged in our room without knocking! Property is tucked away in a wooded area, but close to 400 and shops and restaurants. Lack of covered area to unload meant that we got soaked on arrival. Limited channels.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Rock Mill Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for being a guest at our hotel. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your overall stay and that our location was perfect for your needs. However, I am sorry for the service issue you experienced while being here and regret the inconvenience it caused. I have shared your concerns with my team to ensure no future guest experiences the same. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon!