US$ 79
US$ 121
US$ 116
US$ 116
US$ 110
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Stayed while working in Alma. Nice restaurant. Had steak that was cooked well, tender, and tasty. Bar was not stocked well, wine marginal, and in need of a real bartender who can mix drinks. Mark was great as a server, very attentive and professional. Desk staff was very accommodating. Room was nice and clean. Water pressure in shower was low. This inn has potential to be first class, but has some work to do.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank William D
Management response:Responded 30 January 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Inn. If you don't mind, please elaborate on why you feel our bar was not stocked well enough. We like to get specific feedback so we can make any necessary improvements!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

This inn was suggested by a local resident..my husband and I were quite pleased with the room, the bed, the bathroom..It was very quiet when we were there, and the grounds were very pretty and well maintained..we only had breakfast there which was cereal, muffins and sweetrolls..

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dsb48
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The room was large and well furnished. The mattress was comfortable. The bathroom was spacious with tile shower. I did not expect a motel/hotel of such quality in a town so small and would not have known of it without the advice of a local. A bit hard to find but worth the effort.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

This is the nicest place to stay in Alma. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. The food is very delicious. Quiet location. Must try the blueberry margarita and the blueberry cobbler. I'm not a dessert person but the cobbler is fantastic.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 23 November 2016

Thank you for staying with us at The Inn. We appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I stayed here to attend my Nieces Wedding which was not held on the premisis. I booked a Jr. Suite and when I entered my room I found it to be rather dirty. All surfaces were covered in Dog Hair including the bedding. The dresser and night stands were dusty and also had dog hair. The floor and throw rug were full of dog hair. Ere was a good layer of dust on the sides of the night stands and when I moved them there were dust bunnies and beer bottle caps under them. I told the front desk clerk who appologized and sent house keeping back to my room. House keeping appologized and I had to exit the room for another half hour while the room was cleaned again. When I returned to the room it was much better but the dust, dust bunnies, and beer bottle tops remained behind the furniture. Later in the evening I returned from the wedding and was thirsty and needed a snack. They have a nice bar and lounge but I was told by the bartender that they do not even have pretzels or potato chips. This could be a beautiful place to get away but needs Someone to pay attention to the details, i.e. A Genral Manager.

Room Tip: Reg. Rooms are in a seperate wing. Jr. and reg suites in main building
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo