We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Alma
The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Alma
Reviewed 22 December 2016

This inn was suggested by a local resident..my husband and I were quite pleased with the room, the bed, the bathroom..It was very quiet when we were there, and the grounds were very pretty and well maintained..we only had breakfast there which was cereal, muffins and sweetrolls..

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dsb48
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The room was large and well furnished. The mattress was comfortable. The bathroom was spacious with tile shower. I did not expect a motel/hotel of such quality in a town so small and would not have known of it without the advice of a local. A bit hard to find but worth the effort.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

This is the nicest place to stay in Alma. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. The food is very delicious. Quiet location. Must try the blueberry margarita and the blueberry cobbler. I'm not a dessert person but the cobbler is fantastic.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 23 November 2016

Thank you for staying with us at The Inn. We appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I stayed here to attend my Nieces Wedding which was not held on the premisis. I booked a Jr. Suite and when I entered my room I found it to be rather dirty. All surfaces were covered in Dog Hair including the bedding. The dresser and night stands were dusty and also had dog hair. The floor and throw rug were full of dog hair. Ere was a good layer of dust on the sides of the night stands and when I moved them there were dust bunnies and beer bottle caps under them. I told the front desk clerk who appologized and sent house keeping back to my room. House keeping appologized and I had to exit the room for another half hour while the room was cleaned again. When I returned to the room it was much better but the dust, dust bunnies, and beer bottle tops remained behind the furniture. Later in the evening I returned from the wedding and was thirsty and needed a snack. They have a nice bar and lounge but I was told by the bartender that they do not even have pretzels or potato chips. This could be a beautiful place to get away but needs Someone to pay attention to the details, i.e. A Genral Manager.

Room Tip: Reg. Rooms are in a seperate wing. Jr. and reg suites in main building
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Scott W
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We are so glad we chose to stay here for the night while in the Alma area. I had one of the fastest check-ins that I can remember.
The room (201) was beautiful and spacious. The only drawback was the dust around the perimeters of the room and behind the TV. The room had a nice view. Until around midnight the noise from some loud guests downstairs was a little annoying but from midnight on all was quiet.
The breakfast that is offered with the stay was a little scant but was alright. There was a $10 breakfast option but my initial thought was that it was not worth it (and I was probably better off not eating so much).
While at the property we also took a couple of walks around the streets that have houses around the golf course and enjoyed the scenery and felt very safe.
This would be my only option when coming to this area of Georgia.

Room Tip: Room 201 is roomy and has nice bed and pillows
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alma
34.4 km away
35.6 km away
Comfort Inn Blackshear
Comfort Inn Blackshear
#1 of 2 in Blackshear

Been to The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK