“Great hotel rooms, desk staff needs training....”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Alma
The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Alma
Reviewed 10 July 2015

This was the first time I have stayed here in over a year. I got to stay in the new outside rooms and found them to very room, clean and comfortable. I went for a run early this morning to get a good work out and upon my return I noticed that there was ab Excersise Room! Unfortunely I wasnt even told about this new facility upon check in. As a matter of fact once my credit card was run at check-in, a key was placed on the counter in front of me followed by the spoken words, "you are staying outside". She didnt say anything else. I have always considered the rooms here to be the best in within 50 miles. However, business travelers like me will not come back very long if this is not corrected.

Room Tip: The Outdoor rooms are the newest. The rooms in the Main Lodge are the largest.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Blueberry_Plantation, General Manager at The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

I have read your review and will take appropriate action. I appreciate you sharing your experience to help us better understand where we need to improve. We hope you continue to stay with us and trust this will be resolved. If I can be of service in any way on a future stay, please let me know.
Trevor Moore, GM

Reviewed 8 July 2015

On our recent trip to Georgia to attend a funeral we stayed at the Blueberry Inn. We had a very good experience. The rooms were very clean and roomy. There is an 18 hole golf course on the property which we played and just loved it. The price was very reasonable. We would highly recommend this property to anyone wanting to stay in that area. They also have a very nice restaurant and bar area.

Room Tip: Mini suites are in the main building and are real nice.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2015

This hotel is a great place for relaxation. Nice rooms, quiet with a wonderful restaurant. totally relaxing atmosphere. The surrounding area is a quaint little southern town and driving outside the town are quiet roads surrounded by pine forest. If you don't want to dine at the on site eatery, the town has plenty of variety of food options. All of the locals are pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms outside of the main building.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2015

got married here in 2013 when Kevin and Dana were in charge and couldn't have asked for a better venue. came back in March of 2015 and were severely disappointed. where they used to treat you like family, now you're just another dollar. where before we thought of it as our place, now its just another expensive hotel. will only stay there if we have to. we used to make special trips just to visit the inn, never again. make sure you check the bathrooms, when we stayed there in the King suite, there was still dirty towels left over from the last guests hanging on the back of the door. the kitchen and bar is closed by 9:30 on the weekends.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Blueberry_Plantation, Manager at The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

We strive to maintain a high quality establishment with the most professional, courteous and friendly staff possible. We are very sorry your stay was not up to your standards or our standards. We hope you choose to stay wit us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2015 via mobile

I am new to Trip Advisor; however, I am not new to travel.

The accommodations are a step above. Combine that with the Southern Hospitality and Charm and you have a Touch of Heaven!

The restaurant is incredible, the staff members are the best and the owners vision is perfect.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo

Been to The Inn at Blueberry Plantation Golf & Country Club? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK