All reviews ray charles across the street flint river civic center state university great hotel restaurant staff room was clean waffle house parking lot southern hospitality front desk staff family reunion business trip convenient location in town nice stay
Reviewed 7 August 2017

this trip was amazing i really enjoyed my visit to Albany ga..... Checkin was a breeze with Glendetta the servers were awesome and the hotel was beautiful I would recommend this hotel if you're ever in the Albany, Ga area

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Marcus H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This hotel provided comfort, cleanliness, and excellent customer service. I highly recommend this hotel to any couple looking to get away & enjoy each other. No complaints. Can't wait to reserve my next stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Marcus H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Excellent Hotel and Cleanliness is great. Lobby welcome for the customers and excellent food. The Beds sleep outstanding. I had a nice view of Ray Charles Statue/Piano. I would stay again. It's located in a great spot in Downtown Albany, Georgia.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Marcus H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Best hotel in the area for Albany, GA. Disappointed though as I was charged for an extra night even after I checked out at the front desk and was handed a receipt for one night. Still waiting for resolution. Otherwise, very good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Please contact me direct at the email or phone number below if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Thank you to Francisco at the front desk. Instead of repeating to me that the check in time was 3:00PM as if I were a delinquent school-boy attempting to sneak a third slice of pie by the jaded eyes of the lunch ladies, Francisco seemed to grasp that the larger scope of his job is to be helpful. He not only acknowledge the situation, but chose to be helpful to the customer - a Hilton Honors Diamond member - who happened to start the day around 4AM with a flight and a 3 hour drive and his hopes of getting settled in comfortably at the hotel he is paying for a place to work. I've arrived early at countless hotels in a number of cities over the years and I've never had such a cold and inhospitable welcome. I've stayed at this hotel many times and never had an experience like this with the staff. They were simply resolute in their decision not to help me find a room until after 3PM. I was told that there were none. Yet, after connecting to the internet I found that I had at least a dozen rooms to choose from with the HHonors App's "e-check" feature. After standing around for over an hour in the lobby, I saw that there was a new face at the desk. Francisco acknowledged that this was an inconvenience, called housekeeping for an available room, and had me checked in with no problem in less time than it took the previous three people to repeat to me the check in time. Moments after I arrived in my room, Francisco called to ask me whether I was satisfied with my accommodations. I thanked him for being helpful. When you treat your customers like an inconvenient obstacle to following the letter of the rules, you alienate them and frustrate them so that they don't want to stay at your hotel. Jot that down.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the Front St. side for great views of the Flint River and Ray Charles on piano.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Marcus H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Good evening ,
Mr. Jon T I do apologize for the delay in the check in process. As a Hilton Honors Diamond member I want to applogize agian. I am in discussion with our housekeeping department to have a few rooms available before standard check-in time which is 3:00pm. I don't want you to feel that you aren't valued as a customer here. I here your concern and I am working with all departments so we can deliverer Hilton expectations. if you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me. My information is listed below.