See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2017

This is a Sleep Inn converted to Econolodge -possibly because the public areas are pretty run down and dirty. The room was fine though, and clean. But the bed was only one double for two persons and that's just too small in this day and age. It wasn't very comfy at all. We had to unplug the air conditioner because the controls didn't work. Tv and internet were weak, breakfast adequate, staff very nice.

Room tip: We always take a higher room and always recommend this.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2017

My room was musty, the bathroom ceiling was leaking when the toilet in the room above was flushed and it was mold in the bathroom and when I informed the front desk of the leak they weren't even surprised or even bothered to come inspect.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

You get what you pay for. OK, it was a comfy bed for the night. Good service. Got what I expected, breakfast was on the weak side, coffee was hot, again you get what you pay for. If you want more you need to pay more.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This is Albany Georgia so I wasn't expecting much. And that's what I got.

The motel is located in the neighborhood that doesn't look like it should have a Motel it's not necessarily a bad neighborhood it's okay but there's just a motel in the middle of houses there's no restaurants or shopping nearby.

The front desk guy was friendly and quick with check in.

Two things happened that we're very annoying. When I got to the room it was okay but it was very cold. I turned the AC down and went to bed. Next thing I know the heater is turning on. Finally I turn the AC off and go to sleep. Later I went to dinner and came back and started fiddling with the AC all night was a constant Battle of the room getting colder and then the AC unit turning the heater on for no apparent reason. This kept me up to 2 a.m. just very annoying. Finally I had to just turn the off and open the window. It even did this with the unit turned to fan and off. I had to unplug it!

That night i made sure the door was locked. The deasbolt would not lock but i put the chain one on. Good thing i did because exactly at 9 o'clock one of the male employees barged into my room. He did not knock or announce himself. He just opened the door.

Now imagine if youre a woman changing clothes and some creepy Indian dude just decided to walk into your room. Or you've left your kids alone for a couple of minutes. This is amazingly unprofessional behavior.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2016

After crossing the Nullarbor and staying in poor quality but expensive accommodation the Sleep Inn was a pleasant surprise. No frills but secure,clean, cable tv, wi-fi and comfortable and inexpensive. Staff very helpful. Restored my faith in WA hospitality.

Date of stay: June 2016