All reviews movie theater mellow mushroom indoor pool cookies the breakfast area within walking distance shopping and restaurants morning breakfast comfortable beds in town fitness room fries complimentary breakfast great place to stay walmart mall ga
Reviewed 5 July 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Navin P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Albany, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last night and room was clean. There wasn’t any wash cloths and towels even though the room was cleaned. Called the desk she said they was coming around. Which they did!! Bed kinda low but was comfortable. Didn’t get up for breakfast or use the WiFi! Check was at noon and I simply just gave them the room keys an left. Overall good stay!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Navin P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Albany, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review of our hotel. We are glad you liked our clean room, and glad they delivered the towels. We thank you for your review and we thank you for your business!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The customer service was great, room was comfortable,spacious and clean, and the hot breakfast had a great variety and was delicious. I wish that I had another event in Albany, so that I could visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Navin P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Albany, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thanks for kind review and rating, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for letting us know about the great service, comfortable, spacious and clean rooms, great variety, delicious and hot breakfast. Hope you will find an excuse to come stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

A housekeeper saw us outside smoking in our car but we were charged the smoking deposit of $150 because the housekeeper said she smelled smoke. The housekeeper didn't even come into my room because I was undressed when I opened the door. The front desk agent Blake came in and automatically said he smelled smoke and he would come back to test the room but no one came back. We paid the $150 due to them calling and threatening to call the police multiple times. The housekeeper thought it was so funny because we were upset about the $150 paid. We were charged based on what someone said because they saw us outside smoking. How many others have this happened to? It was no supervisor in site. Horrible Horrible Horrible.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Navin P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Albany, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Our apologies for the smoking fees. Our hotel is non smoking and we strive to make our facility smoke free and fresh for our guests. Once again our apologies.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

A step above Average. The pool wasn't clean to my satisfaction and the whirl pool was to small only fit two people. Front desk clerk at check in wasn't friendly at all. I mention I left my glasses in the car. Employee did not try to assist me she acted as if I couldn't read and pointed where I could sign.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Navin P, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Albany, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Please accept our apologies about our pool not being cleaned and our whirl pool small. Apologies about the front desk. Hope come back and stay with us again. We appreciate your business.