“Glad they improved big time!!!”

Rendez Vous Bakery & Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Rendez Vous Bakery & Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 125 Restaurants in Aventura
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Came today after maybe 1 year and what a pleasant surprise... they remodeled the inside of the restaurant and it is much better... simple and good! Service as usual in North Miami average.... Jimmy the owner did take good care of us and recommended some good things... we came for brunch and had very good croissants, crispy, fresh and great flavor!!! Next time will have the pain au Chocolat... looked delicious.... my son had a burger which we were both impressed, the meat was home grounded and cook temp perfect! Thick and juicy! Congrats!! I had a vegetable omelette that was very good and tasty... fresh ingredients used for sure! My wife had the spinach and cheese quiche and it was very good... maybe missing some crispiness but Jimmy told us that it is on purposely so the "hojaldre" or filo would not crack... had fresh fruit ice tea that was very good! My son then had the Nutella crepe that was quite good and tasty...
The place does need to remodel the terrace as it does look dated and again Jimmy told us that is in the immediate future drawing board....
The place is clean and the street mall where it is located has plenty of parking spaces....
All in all a great experience... will come back soon!!!
Enjoy

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Le Rendez Vous Bakery is a real find. Tucked away in a typical Florida strip mall, it is a true gem serving delicious food, excellent pastries, and spectacular baguettes.
Our most recent trip was for a Saturday lunch. My partner had the Salade Nicoise, which he told me was wonderful, while I enjoyed an excellent egg white omelet with swiss cheese, mushrooms, and grilled onions. If the French don't make a great omelet, who does? And great it was. There are many other offerings for lunch so I think you can find something to enjoy. They're open for dinner as well, and have indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

At last a restaurant/bakery that serves real bread. Baked on the premises this is the best croissant and baguette I have ever had in the US (and I have lived here and visited over the past 40 years)

Located in a small strip mall on Biscayne Blvd, Small but great atmosphere and tables have chairs that don't make you feel like you need a booster seat (what is that all about low chairs???)

Had breakfast but the lunch and dinner menu looks great and when we come back will give it a try!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We was there eating with my husband and saw the couple from groupon they was rude didn't want to pay the tips and the tax to the Russian girl she should have call the police. Food was amazing and the wAitress super super nice it's a family style little bistro

Reviewed 7 September 2016

DO NOT CONFUSE THIS RESTAURANT with the "Rendez-Vous Restaurant" on Oakland Park Blvd in Ft. Lauderdale which is a 5 star restaurant. Generally I don't bash a restaurant, but this AVENTURA place deserves my ire.The most French thing about this AVENTURA dump was the waitresses accent and she was from Russia. Ok, here's what we got for our $45 Groupon plus an additional $3O for what was supposed to be a first rate "dinner for 2" with wine totally complete at the coupon price. First came the "French" Onion Soup, or "Vinegar Soup" I should say topped with a tasteless cheese; worst I've ever had. Followed by my Rack of Lamb that was four mini-pieces smothered in bread crumbs and grilled dry with no sauce, horrible. It came with an unidentifiable potato dish smothered in oil and separated cheese. My companion's meal consisted of a tiny Crepe with a few seafood pieces, some chopped shrimp and one mussel, in another vinegar based sauce, only this time it was a cream sauce, it came with an anemic salad drowned in a very thick balsamic vinegar dressing. This so called meal also came with a twelve dollar bottle of wine that they charged a fortune for. Disgusting.
I'm a Frenchman and I'm ashamed of the total lack of quality and taste of this meal. It was nothing like anything my family or anyone else I know in France or anywhere in the world for that matter would cook or eat. Stay away!

1  Thank Alyn D