“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I like going to this Italian place in aventura mall. Food is great service is great and you always finish your meal satisfied

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

As one of the few restaurants open in Aventura following Hurricane Irma, Bella Luna completely exceeded our expectations. The food and service are always excellent, but it was especially appreciated yesterday! Kudos to the owners and management.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Not excellent. Not bad. Not cheap
I find this restaurant hard to evaluate. On their favor they have an excellent location and is very convenient for shopper. I was torn between Grand Luxe Cafe And Bella Luna but after lunch I was sure I could have done better at Grand Luxe Cafe. I had the burrata mozzarella that was imported from Italy for sure very good. The pizza margherita was gluy and soggy. The pasta e fagioli had some extra flavor or herbs that really not belonged inside and made for a strange taste. the chicken Milanese was good. the restaurant is big and flavors loses in quantities.Altogether I was not impressed if prices were lower I could have seen some value points but that was not the case.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I went for lunch on a Saturday, the place was really crowded so we had to wait to be seated. After we were seated we had to wait a while for our waitress to come. Then we waited and waited and waited ... For over an hour for our food... I couldn't believe it!! I was so hungry I got a headache, I kept asking when was the food coming and they kept saying they were very busy... The food was ok but nothing special . I'd never come back to this restaurant . On top of this , they don't have lunch menu so they charge you pretty hefty dinner prices for terrible service and just regular food.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I've been many times to Bella Luna, the food is always good, but the service, please, they could use some teaching on custumer service.