“Best falafel & shawarma in my life.”

Pita Plus of Aventura
Ranked #15 of 141 Restaurants in Aventura
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is great.
We have been here 3 times and each time the food was great.
We have tried falafel as an appetizer one of the best I have tried in my life; sandwich pita plus mix and sandwich kabob pita (Kabob meat was delicious); humus is also good here; and eggplant salad is like our grandmother cooking at home.
The only one minus they do not have a changing table in the bathrooms neither women or man.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Too bad they didn't have any shwarma left when we visited on labor day, I do love it.
The food is great, the service too.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Great. Clean. Cheap. Tasty. Nice people. Timeless. Every single time you go there it does exactly what it should do, with speed, smiles and taste. Works for me every time!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I always try to make time to stop in at Pita Plus anytime I find myself near Aventura.

The food is very good, fresh and authentic. I have tried everything on their menu and have never been disappointed. Give 'em a shot...you won't be disappointed either.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

they have been in business forever, and that's because they know how to make Israeli staples like falafel, shwarma and schnitzel. its unassuming, inexpensive, tasty food and Kosher as well