“Excellent Brunch!”

Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 16
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Owner and operated by Four Irish Sisters since 2005. Famous for Best Fish and Chips! Family Fun Environment. Live Irish Music every Sunday. Daily and Nightly Happy Hour. Newly remodeled restaurant showing all English Premier League, Rugby, NFL and College games. 20 Monster TV's, Separate Dining and Pub Side, 42 Whiskeys, Extensive Wine Menu & 26 Draft Beers! STEP INSIDE OUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME!
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Culhanes' corned beef hash is my go-to for brunch. My husband and I went this last weekend while there was a large crowd for a soccer match. We were seated outside almost immediately and told that there was going to be a bit of a wait due to the crowd. I appreciated the warning, but it wasn't necessary as our food was ready pretty quickly. Service is always very friendly and helpful. Wish I lived closer so I could visit more often!

Mary C, Owner at Culhane's Irish Pub & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you Nichole for the wonderful 5 Stars and delighted you like the Corned Beef Hash. That's one of our favorites, too. Appreciate your time. Thank You, Mary Jane

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Culhabes is an great authentic Irish Pub. The food is definitely "Pub food" but there are many great choices. We love the Shepard's Pie, the Ruben and the Corned Beef and Cabbage. Heathy items like "salmon cooked on a cedar plank" is quite good as well. Many good specials too! The recent renovation has made the place a great place to stop in for a beer and burger, or whatever. The bar area is gigantic, busy and lots of fun. Always something good to watch, sports wise, and makes for a lively scene. There is a dining area if you want a quiet eve. We love Culhanes. Something for everybody. Last but not least, the staff are fantastic! Waitstaff, bartenders, all very professional, friendly and fun.... Just go to Culhanes.....

Thank you so much Jody for the 5 Stars. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the Irish Pub Fare. We hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined there last month, We both have worked in food and beverage and are always pretty critical when we go out to eat. As soon as we walked in the door we were greeted by the lovely Allison, she was very friendly and seated us promptly. As soon as we were seated we were greeted by our server Lauren. She had a big smile on her face and went over the menu with us, it was our first time here. She recommended the salmon dip for our starter course which we absolutely loved! Followed by the shepards pie and the fish and chips. The fish and chips were the best I ever had, Lauren was fantastic, she checked on us frequently and kept our beverages filled. I tried the brown eye girl martini that Lauren recommended it because I wanted a chocolate drink. She cleared our plates and kept our table neat for us. Service was excellent and I can't wait to go back on my next visit to Jacksonville. We will be requesting Miss Lauren again! Thank you for the great food and even better service!

Thank you Kristen for the outstanding review. We strive daily for the best experience. Hope to meet you soon. Thanks again, Mary Jane

Reviewed 24 December 2016

Went there for dinner. Nick(?) was our waiter and he did a great job. Everything went in steps, drinks, then appetizers, and then dinner. Beer was not served too cold as in some establishments...the appetizers were tasty and plentiful, and the portions for dinner were huge. Beef stew and shepherd's pie were excellent.

Thank you for the 5 Stars. We appreciate your feedback. Mary Jane

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Everything was fresh and well prepared. Staff was nice and location was clean. Food was a little bland. No taste really popped out. My party overall enjoyed the experience.

Appreciate your feedback Thomas, and we strive daily to improve. We will be coming out with a new Summer Menu, and will be adding more local flare! Thanks, Mary Jane