“Better places to get pizza”

Joseph's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The kids and I stopped here on a bike ride from Jax Beach. We ordered chicken tenders and fries (what you'd expect), a slice of pizza (not sure I've ever seen pizza made so thick that wasn't Chicago style) and a side of meatballs (my son wouldn't eat because they were so dry with big chunks of onion inside). Nice people and quaint location but the food I cook is better than what we ate, sorry.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I would give them more stars Bc I like the food but the service is so slow. So so so slow. The owners wife is always sitting at a table with her girlfriends getting service while the rest of the customers are watching and waiting. And the facilities are so gross. Don't look in the kitchen. Don't look in the bathroom. I really like their pizza. But that's about it. I received a plate that had black mold growing underneath it, I took a picture, please see below. It's so freaking gross. Imagine what the rest of the silverware and dishes look like. Imagine what the kitchen looks like!!! If you have to try a pizza from them, get it to go and hope the oven baked all the germs off the bakeware.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

It was a very mild evening, and we (three of us) opted to sit outside. Although this is listed as "Joseph's Italian Restaurant," their name appears to now be "Joseph's Pizza."
Funny, because i view this more as an Italian Restaurant than a pizza joint.

My go to dish at any Italian restaurant is always Eggplant Parmigiana, and that's what I ordered ($12). The portion was huge, and I hereby dub it the best I have ever tasted!

Contrast this with low point of the meal: my wife's spinach roll ($6.50), which came out a full 10 minutes before anyone's food came out, because "it was ready." Not very good timing for food delivery at our table. And, it took another 5 minutes for them to bring out the side of dipping sauce that she had ordered. Our friend, who lives in the area, opted for "create your own" pasta dish. Everyone enjoyed their respective meals.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

During our stay at One Ocean on Atlantic Beach, my kids wanted this pizza all the time. Fantastic place to eat. Go early, as the dining area is small. Takeout a breeze. Food is fantastic.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Food was good. Not romantic, just comfortable and welcoming. Healthier options were available such as whole wheat pasta and pizza crust.