“10/10 Restaurant”
Review of Seafood Kitchen

Seafood Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: OUR STORY Let Seafood Kitchen serve you the freshest seafood Jacksonville has to offer. The Stuart's- father and son duo- have been serving ridiculously large portions at super low prices for 32 years and counting! Seafood Kitchen has a new face to share with Jacksonville. The Stuarts still hang their biggest catch on the wall, they still serve huge family portions, fishermen still boast about their latest catch, and generations of local patrons dine with tourist and businessmen on locally, and often owner caught seafood.
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Went to seafood kitchen with my family to celebrate a birthday and let me just say how amazing this restaurant is!!! I have lived here for years and never been here til a friend recommended it to me and boy was i not disappointed. I had stuffed flounder with cheese grits and cole slaw and the food portions were out of this world. It has a very cozy atmosphere. My server Taylor was the best. She kept my drinks full and always had a smile on her face. She is the one who recommended my delicious stuffed flounder. Freshest seafood ever. My whole family enjoyed their meal with 0 complaints. I would recommend this place to anyone, so give it a try !!

1  Thank DavidMcCullough4
Nathan S, Owner at Seafood Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

thank you for the amazing review...taylor is gonna get a little bonus for this!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

My husband and I went here last night. It was as the reviews say. We both had scallops and shrimp. Mine were broiled and his were blackened. You can get fried. You get a lot of food for the price. And cooked perfectly. Our waitress was Kim. Very nice and friendly, took care of us immediately, and was a wonderful server. They were all very nice there. We really enjoyed our time there. You could tell they care and liked their job and each other. Thats another plus.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Homey seafood restaurant in Atlantic Beach. Had the fish sandwich that had enough fish for two sandwiches, fries, slaw for $7.99. How can you go wrong?

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Wrapping up a weekend on Atlantic Beach and wanted to eat where the locals eat on my way out of town. Found Seafood Kitchen on Trip Advisor, and ate there Sunday 09/17/2017.

Not only was food excellent, but what a great selection. In addition to the shrimp, oysters,and other typical fare on a seafood menu, other not-too-common dishes were available such as cobia, whole snapper, flounder, and royal red shrimp.

Our server Melody was excellent. Every time I happen to see or when I was looking for her, she was doing something (taking an order, taking a check, bringing food/drinks). I appreciate a server who has no wasted movements.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Our waitress Shelby was absolutely fantastic for efficiency and courtesy.The food was hot and fresh with the portions more than sufficient as we had to get to go box's. If we ever get in the area again we will eat there again. I was bragging to our church members today in Lake City, Fl. the great experience we had at your restaurant.

thanks for the great review! let us know when you want to bring your friends from church! we accomodate large parties too!