“Awesome shrimp and grits”
Review of Ragtime Tavern

Ragtime Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Ragtime Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 28
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Ragtime and it was awesome. I had the shrimp and grits and my husband had the angel hair pasta with grilled chicken. I tried the Red Brick Ale they make and it was delicious.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stopped here for a bite to at while waiting for our room. I had the best shrimp and grits that I've ever tasted. The shrimp was a mixture of grilled and fried. My mimosas as delicious and refreshing as well. My hubby had the nachos which the portion can feed an entire family. They had so many options to choose from along with the specials of the day.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We have the absolute most amazing meal I've ever tasted at the Ragtime Tavern ordered the fish and grits which were the best I've ever had and I've had fish and grits other places. Our waitress was Simply Adorable very sweet very friendly very accommodating definitely going here again. It was so good I forgot to take a picture.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

By far the favorite of the restaurants we ate at in the Jacksonville Beach area. Hubby LOVED the beer. We had the ragtime shrimp for an appy - yummy!! I had the fish wrap and he had macho shark. Also beignets for dessert. Fantastic food!!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to drop in! We sat at the bar and the bartender was super friendly! Gave samples of their beers so we knew which we'd enjoy. We split a Mahi Mahi sand which and it was delicious -they even split the entree for us at no additional charge. This place gets very busy at night! Quiet lunch time spot.