“Exceptional Vietnamese Food!”
Review of Pho Viet

Pho Viet
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Liu and her family came to the US from Hue, Vietnam. Although located in a quiet strip mall on Mayport Road, entering Pho Viet is like stepping into the old imperial city. Almost all of the staff are family members. All of the recipes are authentic and use only the freshest ingredients. The decor is simple, but real. The food is exceptional and very reasonably priced. Try #6, the Vietnamese dumplings, and any of the Phos. The chicken and beef stocks are homemade and uniquely flavorful. Plenty of vegetarian options.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

One thing you got to say about Pho Viet is you will always be greeted with a friendly smile. Lu and her family have turned this tiny one time Jamaican restaurant into a thriving and successful spot where you will always find the food fresh, tasty and consistent. Their fried rice is filled with fresh vegetables, the crispy dumplings are a must but my favorite is B4, a noodle bowl with a crispy eggroll on top.
Love to come here for the food, friendliness and you are very likely to run into someone you know.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Came here for the first time with friends on 10 July. Small, family-run operation with good-sized menu. I travel to Vietnam every year and I've become a big fan of Bun Bo Hue' in that time.

The bowl I had here was top notch. Good spiciness and balance in the seasonings. Fresh spring rolls were very good also.

Clean operation with great service. Our waiter; Han, was fantastic. I would definitely go back. My personal bill for 2 beers, Pho and spring rolls was $18 and change. More expensive than Vietnam but you get to skip the 13-hour flight.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Small place but good pho! We all enjoyed our dinner and went home full. Staff was nice and the food came out fast. The broth was wonderful. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Spring rolls- average- Vietnamese Rolls- Superb- best I have ever eaten- got 2 orders."Pho" I had with meatball - Pho was good- had/have no idea what the meatball was made out of- Server said it was beef. My niece had a Pork dish she said was great. I tasted a bit- it was very good. Service was very good. Reasonable prices.