“Enjoyed Our First Visit”
Review of Circles Waterfront

Circles Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Apollo Beach
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: With a fantastic view of the water and superb cuisine, to Circles Waterfront Dining is the perfect place to have a quiet dinner, celebrate a special occasion or have lunch. Our outstanding to Circles Waterfront Dining culinary staff is pleased to offer a delectable variety of dinner entrees, salads and appetizers along with imaginative lunch menus.
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This was our first time out to Apollo Beach to see the manatees. Finished that adventure with a very nice lunch on the patio. Tracie was attentive and sweet. My salmon was cooked to perfection. The view was spectacular on this warm, clear day.

1  Thank Syndi B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Circles Waterfront

Reviewed 14 April 2017

My mother and I went to Circles this past month after visiting with family. My mother is 84 and the staff made it their business to help us with a wheel chair, a cushion for her seat and a blanket because my mom was cold. I was simply amazed and I think they deserve a great review! The food was excellent and the price was very reasonable. I cannot recommend them any higher!!

1  Thank Marc G
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We visited during spring break after a day at Bush Gardens. This was my first visit as we were traveling through but I would love to come back next time I'm in the area. My family had been here before and were happy to be returning. The dinner menu offered a wide variety of delicious sounding meals so it was hard to decide. We phoned a ahead for a reservation (party of 5 plus baby). We arrived a little early and were seated right away.
The food and service were amazing. I loved the hot and spicy fried flounder served with very tasty rice. They also offered the same item with grouper instead of flounder. The tuna my son ordered was excellent, cooked perfectly. Our table also ordered steak which was a hit. Portion sizes were very generous and the presentation was appetizing. The only thing we weren't too fond of was the lobster bisque, it had tomatoes which gave it a tomato soup taste. Will likely return next time we're in the area.

1  Thank wildslh1971
Reviewed 12 April 2017

The Head Hostess Karen L. greeted us with a smile and immediately seated us. When our guests arrived she brought them promptly to our table. Our server Amy made our experience there a good memory. She was very knowledgeable about the menu.
One of the criteria for us to have a good experience when we dine out is to have a pleasant, professional server and Amy definitely was that! We will ask for her again and again!

1  Thank Cathy M
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch on a Friday afternoon. The parking is a bit confusing and you have to walk through the bar to get to the restaurant. We sat outside on the patio. We had a nice view of the boats in the harbor. The staff was helpful and friendly. We had grilled grouper and shrimp. The food was very good and the remulade sauce was excellent. Nothing to complain about here ,good food ,good staff and a nice view.