We stayed here on April 12. We were traveling this route home and thought it was very scenic. I called ahead for a reservation, and the person was extremely friendly on the phone, and got me set with a room. After we arrived I thought the exterior was very clean. Check in was easy and again the desk staff was great and I even got a little history of the area.We got a room on the 1st floor and liked being able to back right up to our room. The interior of the room was nice and clean. Internet was fine. Beds were fine. My only concern was that I was in a non-smoking room and could detect a very minor odor of stale smoke smell. I could not tell if someone before me smoked in the room or if it came from somewhere else. I did mention this to the staff in the morning. The pool area looked nice, we did not have time to use it. Breakfast was great. I really liked this area and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this charming hotel in the Gulf Coast community of Apalachicola, Florida known for the friendly people and unspoiled natural resources.The Best Western Apalach Inn, located in the panhandle of Florida, offers hotel guests easy access to miles of pristine beaches, excellent fishing, golf and acres of National and State Forests to explore. Hotel guests are just minutes from St. George Island Beach, the Apalachicola River and St. Joseph Peninsula Stated Park. All well-appointed guest rooms feature high speed Internet access and cable satellite television with HBO®. Hotel amenities include a complimentary full hot breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool, free parking and exterior corridors. While in Apalachicola, hotel guests may choose to feast on some of the fresh seafood that Apalachicola is famous for. Take a day and explore the Marianna Caverns or the Wakula Springs, both situated a couple hours drive from the hotel. Families will especially love the Fun Center, just 7 miles away or spending the day on any of the nearby Florida beaches. Other nearby attractions to explore include the Gorrie Museum and Cape San Blass. Make an online reservation today and save at the Best Western Apalach Inn in Apalachicola, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Apalach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Apalachicola
- Apalachicola Best Western