“Quick, Tasty reasonably priced”
Review of Pollo Tropical

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pollo Tropical
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I went her for lunch one day while in the Orlando area. I found it to be a pleasant surprise. The Chicken was grilled over an open flame, there were also other choices of meats. The sides were quite good, and a fair variety for a fast food type of restaurant. I had the half chicken with yellow rice and black beans. I enjoyed everything I ordered. The service was quick and pleasant, the dining area was well maintained. I did not see one single table sit for very long when vacated before the table and the area around it had been well cleaned. I enjoyed this so much that a couple of days later I returned with my wife for our evening meal. The prices are very reasonable. I really enjoyed the fact that the Chicken was grilled and not fried or baked, a pleasant change. I recommend this if you see one around meal time and may be in the mood for chicken at a fair price.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

Our second most favorite place to eat in Orlando. We get both the 1/4 and 1/2 chicken with Corn Souffle as one of the sides. Lots of fun with the crew. Feels like little Havana in Miami. We like it a lot!

Thank blankandson .
Reviewed 24 December 2014

1/4 chicken, white rice & black beans with mango ice tea YUM. Always look for Pollo Tropical when we go somewhere, food always fresh and tastes wonderful. Well my black beans goes on my white rice and then on to the condiment bar for fresh chopped onion, two different salsas and top with jalapenos YUM. The place is always clean and has at least 6 to 10 other diners in. Please move to the Villages.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Quality fresh made "good for You" food in a nice comfortable and clean environment. Prices are extremely fair ($5 for a lunch, with drink!) Chicken and Pork. Shrimp. Caribbean flair, nothing fancy!! But GOOD. Rather than the fat laden burger and fries, or the tacos to kill you, get a wholesome meal. Gets a little crowded at lunch time, but they work quick, and they are friendly!

1  Thank Jerry S
Reviewed 19 May 2014

When going to this Altamonte location, they frequently get my drive thru order wrong. I also have noticed that the chicken is very dry and often has spots of red blood in the thicker parts of the chicken. I prefer to order the roasted pork or the wings as these have way more flavor and are cooked and prepared better. The prices are good but the staff needs to be more friendly and clean up the tables with more care. I prefer the location near John Young Parkway or the Seminole Towne Center mall location. Check your receipt for the survey that gives you a free meal with any purchase.