“Wonderful service!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We were tired after a long travel day & decided to eat at our hotel (which I usually try to avoid). However, we had a wonderful server, Chanae, who made our dinner a lovely experience. The food was good (not the best filet I've ever had, but good). There's a decent menu with a variety of drink options. I tried a pomegranate martini, which I loved. My youngest child had a burger. I do think there is something for everyone on the menu.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

First, our waitress was loud and annoying and slurred her words. Our filet steaks were tough. The mashed potatoes were cold. The steamed broccoli was so cold butter smeared on it just stayed solid. Will not be back

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I ordered a 7oz fillet with encrusted blue cheese and a side of mushrooms. The steak was fair, and cooked how I had requested. The blue cheese was not encrusted, it was simply spread onto the steak as an after thought. The mushrooms were over cooked and served in an overwhelming garlic broth. On taste of mushroom wha so ever. Overall disappointing.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Tired from our long drive I nade reservations at the restaurant in our hotel for dinner for my friend and me. We had a good appetite and after looking at the menu I picked a 7 oz filet mignon and 1/2 Caesar Salad. The steak came with mashed Yukon Gokd potatoes. Having just come from Manager's reception we decided on water as our beverage. Enjoyed house bread, which was small home baked loaf smothered in garlic infused oil with sliced mushrooms. Very different but good. Our steaks were perfection. My medium rare was seasoned beautifully and I enjoyed every bite. I only ate about half of my half salad and about 3 bites of my potatoes. The salad was crisp and good. The potatoes were rather bland and cold. There were enough mashed potatoes on each of our plates that we could have fed about 3-4 more people a side of potatoes. I was full from the steak so no dessert. The meat was excellent but disappointed in the potatoes. Our server was first rate. I would go again and give them the benefit of the doubt re our side choice.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

After long flight dining in Omaha. Friendly people the whole evening. They working very fast to serve the drinks and food. The quality of the food was very good. Taste very delicious. Iam comming back.