“Get the chicken shawarma pita”
Review of Tabouli's Grille

Tabouli's Grille
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Went here for lunch with a friend- they make your pita to order so allow a little time but it's worth the wait because it's so fresh and tasty. All the ingredients are visible to you so you can decide how to build your pita. Good vegetarian choices - have never seen avocado hummus before and it was quite good. Will be back and wish there was one in my neighborhood.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Overall I found this place to be average. Everything is made fresh to order and you are advised it may take longer because of this. I don't have a problem with waiting for fresh hot food and this didn't disappoint in that category. The food flavor was average in my opinion. The service seems to be family run with confused employees. I say this because the girl who took my order is not the girl who brought my food to the table. I ordered and was charged for a full size salad, but then after half of my food arrived they came to ask me if I wanted the full or side salad. Being that I paid for the full salad, I expected to receive the full salad. So there seems to be some confusion with understanding a receipt, the food was not prepared to come out together and the flavor is average. Nothing wow'd me and I'd probably look for a different Greek restaurant next time.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We had a group of 6 people for lunch one day and liked it so much we were back the next day with a different group of 9. Everyone was in town for a wedding and we just happened to spot Taboull's Grille. Excellent food made to order with fresh house made ingredients. Family operated and everything we had was delicious. Pita's with chicken, beef or falafel, chicken shawarma house made, mediterranean salad all excellent and fresh. If you like Mediterranean food you will love this place.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

I went with the combo platter after a long trip without eating for almost the whole day, and I was very pleased. Fresh ingredients, bold flavors and great sauces. I would recommend the avacado Hummus and sweet potato fries. Skip the boring chain restaurants and support this great local joint.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

This little place serves up convincing shwarma and other Mediterranean delights and provides quick service. I preferred the salad place that preceded it, but they seem to be gone.