All reviews front desk fire pit great hotel easy access clean hotel staff was very friendly and helpful the breakfast area complimentary breakfast would stay here again business trip convenient location room was spacious shopping and restaurants fitness center yogurt excellent stay orlando
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I've stayed at the "old" Hampton Inn which is now where the Marriott Towne Suites are located, this "new" Hampton Inn was built in 2014 and it's very modern compared to what was kinda in it's place. Gone are the old style breezeways, center court pool, 2 story U shaped building. Danielle checked us in for a 3 night stay and she was superb. The rooms are in great shape, we booked a studio on the 5th floor for a pretty decent buy 2, get the 1 night 50% off for Hilton Honors members price. Beware of lots of construction on I-4 and the SR 436, Wymore-Douglas Road area where the hotel sits. You cannot turn left towards 436 from Douglas towards I-4 to head to Daytona or Orlando. This confused a lot who're not familiar with the area. Just turn right out of the property, make a left at the 7-11 onto Westmonte Drive and that will wrap you around to hit the interstate. Speaking of I-4 construction which they're widening, it probably won't be done by 2025, the hotel does offer earplugs to soften the blow of jackhammers in the room, which were not needed. And we were in room 528, on the corner overlooking I-4. Lots of eating choices nearby, there's an excellent Longhorn withing a short walking distance. A Turkish bar and grill that always had cars in the parking lot, we didn't hit that. Uptown Altamonte and Cranes Roost Park are just across I-4 on 436 with a ton of eating choices over there. Weekends at this hotel will have a lot of families with kids baseball, soccer teams so that can create some space problems at the small pool and eating area. If you wanna nitpick about something that's a very-very small issue. The price was great for what we paid for and the am breakfast was excellent. We'll be back.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AGM G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am so glad you decided to stay with us on your recent trip to Altamonte Springs. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the staff, they will be happy to know we have another satisfied guest! We look forward to your next visit, safe travels.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We started our stay with an amazing front desk staff. They were welcoming and seemed to love their job. Rooms were clean and well laid out. As much as we travel this was probably my favorite front desk interaction. The breakfast bar was good and well stocked each day. Bedding was comfortable but a little soft and noisy for my taste.
The only downside was the long drive to get to UCF. Its less around 10 miles but takes a solid 30 minutes.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AGM G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you so much for recognizing our awesome front desk staff! We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful team and I know they will be so happy to hear about your great stay with us.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

1st time staying at this Hilton property. Beverly at the front dest was so nice and welcomed us in with a warm greet!!! Beds were very comfortable, clean along with the microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was also clean and had a coffeemaker and hairdryer. The water pressure seemed low at times. The room also had a full length body mirror with iron/iron board.

The breakfast however to me was bland. The usual waffle maker, juice, fruit, bagels and yogurt. They advertise and promote hot breakfast which consist of scrambled eggs and turkey link sausage which appeared microwaved or undercooked. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a Waffle House and Cracker Barrel is next door.

The 5th floor where we stayed had a mildew/wet carpet smell. I know this is Florida and it’s quite humid. Overall, this Hampton Inn was awesome!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Shawtyblack for reviewing our property! I am glad you found our hotel to be clean and well kept. I will be sure to follow up with maintenance on the "wet carpet" smell you noticed on the 5th floor. We are always looking for ways to improve and I definitely appreciate you bringing that to our attention!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Really comfortable and modern hotel. Great furniture, fabrics and decor. We stayed in a suite which was very large. Loved the decor, kind of beachy-ish. Beds are super comfortable, sheets super soft. Very clean. Nice blinds and heavy sleep curtains.
Breakfast was just very mediocre, but really good waffles. There's a Cracker Barrel right up the street though that can make up for everything.

Right near AltaMonte Mall and a nice lake with a path you can walk around within walking distance of the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Ritzput for reviewing our hotel. I am glad you were able to get a good nights rest on our plush Serta mattress! Black out curtains are an essential when looking to get a little R&R and I am glad we were able to make that possible!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

This is the Best Hampton Inn I have stayed at in Florida! Staff extremely nice and helpful. Rooms clean, and shower excellent pressure. Complimentary Wi Fi was fast and reliable. Complimentary breakfast was excellent, and they even had trays in case you needed to eat in your room! The price is also very reasonable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Robertgmahan for staying with us on your recent trip to Altamonte Springs! We are happy to hear about your excellent stay and appreciate the kind words. Should you ever be in the area again be sure to stop by!