“Good chain standard”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Good location. Plenty of free parking. Nice staff. Good variety on the menu. Great value. Good food quality. Open late.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

First time at this location and it’s your standard chain restaurant. It reminded me a lot of old Chicago restaurants. Menu is huge and descriptions and picture look good but food is standard. Had high hopes but were let down by distracted server who was more focused on a table of regulars. Appetizer was brought out and gentleman walked away before we could ask for small plates to eat over. When the food arrived from another employee who was visibly upset that we still had plates left over from appetizer and slammed the pizza on the table. Grabbed our empty plates, left and came back with new one and one still had visible food or crumbs on it. Tried to say something about that and he walked off in a huff. Over priced and not worth the high prices. Unfortunately it’s one of only a couple sit down restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Ordered a "Brewhouse Pizza" from BJ's in Aurora near Alameda and 225. It costs $15.75..... and has little to no meat. Few pieces of pepperoni and even fewer sausage. It has never been abundant, but tonight there were several pieces that had no meat at all. Those that did have meat, had little. It was so bad that I asked to speak to the manager. I told her that I wasn't looking for a discount but I wanted her to look at the meager amount of meat on this $15.75 pizza. Her reaction: "That looks like about what it should be but it does need to be spread out" Really? The hamburger my friend ordered was a chunk of meat for $12. I got almost no meat for $15.75. Total Bill over $50. What a rip off and no one there really cares.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My in-laws wanted to stop here on the last day of our trip for dinner, and since I'd never been before, I obliged. It's ok for what it is. I had the shrimp penne which, honeslty, meh I've had worse but there wasn't much flavor to it and the pasta was very watery. The house made root beer was probably the best part of the whole meal, haha. Overall, I suppose I would come back for a special event or something, but this isn't a chain I would seek out.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is one of the better chains in my opinion. I love their house made root beer (or cream soda). Their beet salad is delicious and if you’re not trying to be too healthy, their fries are amazing. Great go to when you can’t decide where to go. This branch is very consistent.