“Good food, great service”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 860 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2018

BJ's is a great restaurant with good quality food and a great staff of people. I have never had a bad meal, nor have I ever had bad service at this restaurant. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The place is large and seems very popular but that didn't take away from the service. Our server was Brittney and she was very sweet, attentive & knowledgeable. I had the parmesan crusted chicken which was very good and a LOT of food. Hubby had the ribs which were good but needed more sauce. The white cheddar mashed potatoes are delicious! I had a salad which was good and he had the chowder which was tasty but came out room temp. The servings were quite big.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We had a couple of drinks and the extreme pepperoni flatbread appetizer, flatbread was tasty! Service was good, attentive but sometimes our server was talking really loudly at the tables near us which was distracting. We don't need to hear about what they are ordering or what problems she's having with her machine. Inside voices please! Two beers, one glass of wine and flatbread ran us $30 plus tip.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really like to go here for lunch and dinner. The salads and entrees are so yummy and the portions are good sized, but not too big. They have a wonderful selection of their own beers and other micro brews as well. I didn't rate this a 5 because sometimes the service is a bit lacking, but most of the time it's great.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I stopped in on a recent weekday evening and sat at a hightop in the bar area. I was greeted promptly. The menu has a wide variety, from snacks to salads, sandwiches, burgers, pizza and full entrees. I had the wings, which were well prepared, with just the right amount of sauce. The server checked back frequently once the food arrived. Overall a good meal with very attentive service.

Date of visit: January 2018