“Always a great experience”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really like to go here for lunch and dinner. The salads and entrees are so yummy and the portions are good sized, but not too big. They have a wonderful selection of their own beers and other micro brews as well. I didn't rate this a 5 because sometimes the service is a bit lacking, but most of the time it's great.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I stopped in on a recent weekday evening and sat at a hightop in the bar area. I was greeted promptly. The menu has a wide variety, from snacks to salads, sandwiches, burgers, pizza and full entrees. I had the wings, which were well prepared, with just the right amount of sauce. The server checked back frequently once the food arrived. Overall a good meal with very attentive service.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

They offer a great selection of food! Nice choices, especially for vegan. There was a little bit of a wait but heard the staff mention they were short staffed that day. Friendly atmosphere and a great little lunch stop!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I came across this restaurant after a few failed attempts to eat at other locations. Nick the bar tender was super friendly and informative. He told me all about aurora and everything it has to offer. Made a few recommendations on things to do while I was here. All great recommendations. However I found myself back here for dinner and drinks again two nights later. The service was so good and all the food nick recommended was exactly what I was looking for. I just couldn’t stay away. 2/2 for 100% customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Was visiting my son and he had been here several times and suggested we eat here. Very impressive establishment and great service. Menu has something for everyone as I got fish and chips which were a little crunchy like they were overlooked a bit. My son got the prime rib dip which he said was awesome. We also got appetizer of potato skins which were awesome and enough portions to make a meal in itself. Server Hunter was awesome very personable and even though working several tables he was very attentive. Will definitely go back before I return to Virginia.