All reviews basketball court denver airport two bedroom suite ted's montana grill longer stay within walking distance other hotels stayed one night make your own waffles great place to stay yogurt free breakfast long term happy hour next morning early flight would stay here again
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Hotel is fine if you don’t need the shuttle. It makes multiple stops and it took 40 minutes to get to the West side entrance. We picked up people ther, so getting out at east side was challenging. Yes, the airport is 10 minutes away, but not as promised by front desk. I’d take caution with this property.

Room Tip: Higher floor
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Jordan A, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hi David B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I'm so sorry for any issues with the shuttle service. We are supposed to be the last stop for pickups leaving the hotels and the first drop off coming from the airport. I will reach out to the shuttle service to find out what happened on the day you took it. Please feel free to contact me directly so I can get more information from you and make this situation right for you.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

So after 5 days in the Colorado mountains, 3 of us checked in with Abby. Abby was so polite, funny and professional she made our check-in so simple and even upgraded our room. Thanks Abby. She directed us to the “Happy Hour” that was going on and we enjoyed some free cocktails and appetizers. The suite was super clean and everything we needed plus some.
This hotel will be our “go to” from now on when flying in/our of Denver.
Boom!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2018

It's a very modern hotel, everything is shiny and new. It feels a bit too business to me, not really cozy, but everything is super functional, so no complaints. Everything is there: clean, quiet, good breakfast, parking etc. The only thing I could change would be to ask for smaller pillows.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

A clean and well appointed hotel near Denver airport! We stayed overnight after an evening flight in. The rooms were large, had a nice kitchen, and bathroom area. The room has an area next to the bathroom with a mirror and counter, this was very helpful to get ready and situate stuff when other family members were using the bathroom. Breakfast was excellent. They had several coffees (including cold brew) and choices of milks. Eggs (scrambled and hard boiled), chicken sausage, bacon, pork sausage, yogurts, cereals, granola, pastries, bagels, bread, make your own waffles, oatmeal, fruits, and others things. Staff was welcoming, helpful, and always seemed to be in a good mood. Would definitely stay again when in the area. We have stayed at several of the hotels on Tower road and this was the best!

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 25 July 2018

A shout-out to the staff. The hairdryer in our room stopped working and I called the front desk to request a new hairdryer. I expected a wait, hopefully only a short one. In less that 5 minutes, a brand-new hairdryer was delivered to our room.

Our room was very clean and comfortable. We stayed in a king studio which was significantly smaller than a traditional suite, but it was fine for our overnight stay. The breakfast area also seemed a bit smaller than the traditional Residence Inns, but again, it was fine, and we would definitely consider staying here if in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple