All reviews basketball court denver airport two bedroom suite ted's montana grill longer stay park and fly package within walking distance make your own waffles other hotels yogurt free hot breakfast stayed one night great place to stay long term happy hour next morning the breakfast area
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I will be staying in the Denver area for the next 11 months and am looking for a long term place to stay. This Residence Inn didn't disappoint; I stayed in a studio and the room was decent sized, the bathroom was adequately sized, the full fridge and two-burner stove worked well, clean pots, bowls, and silverware. The maids cleaned each day and while I washed the dishes each night, they put them away, which was appreciated. The hotel is an easy drive from the airport and walking distance to several restaurants. However, the bed was lumpy, the fridge/air conditioner was a bit loud, the towels were washed, but thin and dingy, the evening food not very appealing. Most disconcerting was a colleague of mine who had been staying at the Residence for several weeks, received a first floor room when she specifically asked for a higher floor. That makes me believe that Marriott elite status gets you very little here and when you're living out of a hotel, those extra perks mean more than when you're simply traveling for a week. I'm trying a one bedroom my next trip and if that isn't much better, I'm going to look for alternatives.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jordan A, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Please feel free to reach out to me if you need anything during your next stay. I am so sorry we weren't able to accommodate your higher floor request. We strive to fulfill all room requests but I am again sorry that this didn't happen. Thanks for taking the time to leave you feedback!

-Jordan A

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Last day of vacation, comfortable and roomy. Close to a lot of restaurants and area shopping. Kitchen appliance and everything you need. They also have a free breakfast and I don't mean continental, Eggs, sausage, bacon, all kinds of breads, oatmeal, waffles, juices, coffee, tea and cereals plus more. What else could you want.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

After a long flight, we stayed at this hotel before starting our road trip.

Check in was super quick, the room was very clean (we thought the whole hotel was and they must have acted on a few prior guest comments), it was larger than most places we've stayed in and if you were staying for a while, the full kitchen is useful.

Breakfast was a good selection.

Overall, very good value for a mid range hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016

The two bedroom suite was perfect for me, my wife, our daughter and husband and baby, couldn't hear baby crying from one room to the next with the suite. Breakfast was really good and good location near airport

Room tip: two bedroom suite if more than two people
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jordan A, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments. I'm glad that our 2 Bedroom Suite was a good fit for you and your family! Hope to see you again soon!

-Jordan

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I have stayed at many hotels around the world and I can comfortably say this is absolutely the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Where do I even begin? How about starting with the fact that I discovered SOMEONE ELSES UNDERWEAR behind one of the dressers and a toy next to a nightstand – those were the first clues that the housekeeping at this hotel was abysmal. During my 30-night stay my sheets were only changed once a week – even when I specifically requested to have my sheets changed - my requests went ignored. The shower curtain liner in my bathroom was moldy. Several times when my room was serviced they didn’t even vacuum, once my room was serviced but no washcloths were provided and one time after an exceedingly long day at work I returned to find my room had not been serviced AT ALL. I leave before 7am and return after 7pm so there is absolutely no excise for my room not to be serviced before I return. Oh and I also ran out of toilet paper in my room – TWICE! And this didn’t just happen to me – my coworker also ran out of toilet paper and I lost track of the number of other guests I saw asking the front desk for toilet paper. My room was equipped with a full kitchen – stovetop and oven yet there were NO potholders or oven mitts provided, and even when I asked (multiple times) I was told they do not provide potholders/oven mitts. How can you possibly run a hotel that provides guests with appliances and cookware but NOT give them any protective gear so that they can safely cook!? That is unbelievably negligent!! This hotel doesn’t even provide you with a proper kitchen trashcan – my room had a small paper wastebasket shoved under the sink and it did not have a trash bag or liner in it. There was no recycling bin - does Denver not recycle?? The rooms appear to have been given quick & cheap “facelifts.” In addition to my kitchen floor being sticky there were large gaps between the floorboards, the lower cabinets next to the stove were covered in a sticky film and several cabinet knobs fell off when opening the cabinet doors. The bathroom cabinets didn’t even have knobs so the drawers & doors are impossible to open if your hands are even the slightest bit wet. The laundry facility has a whopping 8 dryers but only 3 washers – how does that make sense?? Less than half of their TV channels were HD but that was the least of my problems because the signal was usually so distorted television was unwatchable anyways.
Absolutely worst of all is the fact that I did try to voice my concerns and disappointment – I left messages with the front desk and I even emailed my complaints (WITH photographs!) to the general manager and the director of housekeeping TWICE but all of my attempts were completely ignored. I have never felt so unwelcome and let down by a Marriott property. As a Marriott elite corporate member I am horrified that this hotel showed up on our “recommended” places to stay in Denver. In addition to this review I have also contacted our travel department to ensure this hotel is immediately removed from our approved list of hotels so that no one else has to endure this place.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for responding. It looks like we really dropped the ball during your recent stay. I am sorry that you found our facility poor. I can assure you that we will look into the problems that you encountered and do everything we can to prevent such issues from happening again.

-Jordan