“The best shrimp rice! ”

Cafe Ambrosia
Ranked #116 of 806 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Omg..! They give you so much food!! I had Lemon Shrimp with fried rice and my daughter had Shrimp fried rice we also had 6 veggies egg rolls .. the waiter was very very friendly and was very attentive to your needs. I loved it and plan on returning.. prepare for a " to go box"

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place for Chinese food. The service is always fast and friendly. Portions are incredibly large for the price. Every time we eat there, they are very accommodating to make substitutions or omit ingredients we don't particularly like. I love their chicken lo mein, egg drop soup, sesame chicken, fried rice and crab wontons (they don't skimp on the filling like some places). Dinner is aways followed by a freshly sliced orange and fortune cookies, which I think is a nice touch. Also, whenever I order delivery I always get a free egg roll. This family knows how to treat their customers and goes above & beyond.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stopped in for carryout. The amount of food was good. Had Generals chicken; the meat was dry and more coating than meat. Egg drop soup was ok as was the eggroll.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I stopped in for an early Sunday dinner while running errands. Although there were only two occupied tables (very clean but no alcohol), this place does a robust take-out business. The service was very polite and attentive, the dishes were well timed (everything didn't show up at once, and the next dish was delivered shortly after I finished its predecessor). However, the real reason to come here is the food. A wide variety of classic Chinese dishes, spanning spicy to mild, well-seasoned and very tasty. I will definitely return with the family!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I have lived in Aurora for about 20 years and this was my first visit to the restaurant...Just never really heard great things so I never went. So I tried it last night ordered food online on PayPAl. Have to say really good the portions are a little small only had to wait to min than out the to my house to eat it was really good. Wife and kid your happy so that's all that really Matters. There is a Chinese restaurant up the street smoky hill that is called East Dynasty that's good too....