“A Neighborhood Gem for Chinese Food”
Review of Cafe Ambrosia

Cafe Ambrosia
Ranked #123 of 860 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I stopped in for an early Sunday dinner while running errands. Although there were only two occupied tables (very clean but no alcohol), this place does a robust take-out business. The service was very polite and attentive, the dishes were well timed (everything didn't show up at once, and the next dish was delivered shortly after I finished its predecessor). However, the real reason to come here is the food. A wide variety of classic Chinese dishes, spanning spicy to mild, well-seasoned and very tasty. I will definitely return with the family!!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I have lived in Aurora for about 20 years and this was my first visit to the restaurant...Just never really heard great things so I never went. So I tried it last night ordered food online on PayPAl. Have to say really good the portions are a little small only had to wait to min than out the to my house to eat it was really good. Wife and kid your happy so that's all that really Matters. There is a Chinese restaurant up the street smoky hill that is called East Dynasty that's good too....

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Their food and service is top notch!. I always get the orange chicken but the chicken fried rice good too!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We've been going there for several years since our most favorite Asian restaurant closed up years ago. They recently changed some key staff and, sadly, no longer served delicately carved oranges when they bring the check. An absolute favorite if our granddaughter, pretty and tasty. My personal favorite, and an always order, is the pepper beef. Perfectly cooked thin beef strips in a very tasty saucepan! The rest of the family swears by the sesame chicken.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I'm not sure if I ordered the wrong thing but I didn't like the food. I got Pad Thai which tasted horrible and chicken fried rice which wasn't good either. Honestly, the chicken in the fried rice was TASTELESS! It looked like it had been boiled and thrown in. I put a ton of soy sauce on it to make it edible. The wontons were good. The egg rolls were decent. I was really disappointed because I read all the prior reviews. I have been trying to find a good Chinese food restaurant by me and still haven't found one that is consistently good.

Date of visit: July 2016