“Big Menu - Good Eats”

Ranked #114 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Description: Home of the Dollar Devil
Description: Home of the Dollar Devil
Reviewed 2 September 2017

You want Mexican? Italian? Steak? Fish? "Just" a sandwich? Well here you can have that choice. Our last visit there was a special family night and we were rewarded with a waitress with a fun sense of service and good food with LARGE portions. Yep, had to take some home with us. We will be eating there again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We ate supper here on the recommendation of a local. She said she has ordered many different things on the menu and has never been disappointed. My sister-in-law had some sort of shrimp meal which included a crab cake and fries. She said her meal was very good. I'm a burger girl, and that's what I order 95% of the time. The burger was very good, and cooked exactly to my liking. The fries were tasty as well.

We had a good waitress, and someone else came out to deliver our food and refilled our drinks as well. It was somewhat noisy, but it is a bar and grill and it was a Friday evening, so that is to be expected. I would return to this establishment.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered special buffalo chicken salad and asked for no bacon. Salad came after a good 15-20 min wait and had bacon on it. I sent back and they re-fired order and it took longer the 2nd time to get it right. Wife was done with her meal and had it packed "to go". No need to go back. Not impressed. Noisy. Music would not stay consistent and landed on rap. Loud, noisy, wrong food and pricey.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Very good food. I get something different to eat everytime and I'm never disappointed. Green child is awesome as well as the wings! Beer is always cold and they have plenty to choose from. Service is awesome as well. All around great place to eat and relax!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Oldie but a goodie. Fat Boys is the a neighborhood bar you can rely on. Happy hour is great. The Honey Hot wings are delicious, perfectly cooked with homemade ranch dressing. The staff is friendly and attentive.