“nice horses but experience was disappointing”
Review of 12 Mile Stables

12 Mile Stables
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The horses were sweet. The ride was decent (except that you hear the high way traffic for the majority of the ride). No water... all dried up.
What I would really recommend is some more customer service skills. With the exception of Alyssa (who was pleasant and talked a little), we were barely spoken to for the majority of the ride. One of the guy ranchers rode up and did not even acknowledge that we were there. Even a "hello" would have been a appreciated. I would never recommend this place, nor would I go back. I have been on so many better rides where you felt special. This place we felt invisible most of the ride.
I rated it average because I think they really care for the horses. Otherwise, probably a poor.

3  Thank Chellebelli
"safety"
"trail"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The people at the stable were very helpful. I haven't rode a horse in over 45 years. They picked a very nice horse for me and had steps so that I could get on. We first went an arena so they could check to see if I could control the horse. The ride through Cherry Creek park was great. I really had a great time.

2  Thank Jan F
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I board at 12 Mile..... love it! Staff is great and caring. My horse loves it here.

Not sure about comments made by others. Matt and the rest of the staff is always helpful and responsive. They set up dates for the Vet to come out and do shots and worming. That's great! I've seen them stay with other boarders and their horses if the horse is sick. I like that!

Keep up the great work guys and gals!

Also gotta say I really enjoy the ladies at the barn! We have a nice group to ride with ..... its great!

6  Thank sueme50
Reviewed 4 August 2013

12 mile stables is a wonderful place to ride. I take lessons there and I adore it. All horses are safe and sweet. the trainers/trail ride leaders are kind as well and do very well on matching you up with the right horse. I would recommend doing the sunset ride. Be prepared to have your mind-blown.

4  Thank TravelDreams25
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We chose to go to this riding stable because it was the closest to our hotel. This stable also had something called the sunset ride, which we were intrigued by. It was $65 for the hour, which is the going rate out there. We had a really good guide named Chris, you go through a state park which is pretty during sunset. Chris kept us well-entertained along the ride. The other staff members especially Laura, were very friendly and helpful. The sunset ride was very pretty and worth the money! I would highly recommend this stable, they give you real western hospitality and a ride to remember!

3  Thank SassyTravGirl