“Good Italian food with great desserts!”

Wholly Cannoli Cafe
Ranked #39 of 806 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We ate here with some friends who lived nearby after they found this place on Yelp and suggested it to us as a place to meet. We had dinner at this cafe, which is part restaurant, part Italian bakery. We got some appetizers - garlic knots and sliced mozzarella, tomato and basil - and enjoyed them. The knots were very good and the mozzarella, tomatoes and basil were huge! For the main course, I got spaghetti carbonara, which I very much enjoyed. Although the pancetta was a bit fatty, you could tell the carbonara was made with care using a cream sauce they made on site. Very good. The other people I was with also had meals that looked very good. For dessert, and I found this a bit confusing and disjointed, you get up, go over to the bakery area, pick out what you want, pay for it separately, then go back to your table to eat it. My wife and I shared a piece of cheesecake, which was quite good, and we got a small cannoli to go. The cheesecake was good, but I enjoyed the cannoli more. I wish I had gotten the larger one. Regardless, the food here was good, and I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here on a Friday evening. The place was quite busy but we were seated quickly. We ordered spaghetti and meatballs and fettuccine Alfredo, both were good but not great. The dining area was very crowded and the noise level was made it difficult to have a conversation. On a plus side the desserts were excellent.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

My family and I frequently visit this little gem. The staff is authentic and friendly. The food is always amazing.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Very good authentic food. They are temporally shut down for mechanical refurbishing. Should be open in a few days. Call ahead suggested for the next few days Jan.28th.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Wholly Cannoli is authentic Italian, and extremely good. My wife and I visited in December. They were out of several items, but what we had was FANTASTIC. Don't expect to get the Americanized version of Italian food at this restaurant, it's the real deal. AND don't leave without getting dessert - AWESOME and a huge variety from their bakery!

Been to Wholly Cannoli Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK