All reviews sam's club best westerns room was clean restaurants and shopping the wi fi fridge and microwave place to stay indoor pool biscuits and gravy easy access denver area medical center room key hot tub nice breakfast hot breakfast front desk staff
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Decent hotel for quick stay on our way to DIA. The staff was wonderful, but the room was a bit shabby. The sink was loosely attached to the wall. I was afraid it was going to fall off. Everything else was ok. Left at 5 am so we didn't get to try breakfast. I was impressed that the room had a fridge & a safe. I would stay here again for a quick trip.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Kyle M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Hello Robyn,

Thank you for submitting a review. We are always interested in hearing about our guests' experiences while staying with us. I apologize for the sink being loose. We did find it loose on the wall and have since made repairs. Your room was an ADA accessible room and that's why it has a pedestal sink rather than a full granite vanity with under-mount sinks (that are in all of our standard rooms and suites). We hope to see you again next time your flying out of Denver. Thanks again and I hope you had a great trip! Take care.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

As a frequent business traveler I find that the amenities offered here are very satisfactory. I was a repeat customer to this facility. As a bonus, there's a Sam's Club next door, so being a member I walked across the parking lot and purchased room munching supplies and an inexpensive dinner of pizza or hot dogs a couple of times.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kyle M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Hi Frederick,

Thank you for taking time to submit a review and letting us know how we did. I agree, our location is very ideal for folks like yourself, without a doubt. I must admit, I also enjoy the pizza slices from Sam's Club next door. Slice and a soda for $2.49... You can't beat that!!!! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Myself and 7 of my customers had been held up in Wichita waiting on a plane coming from Denver to pick us up. As the plane was over 2 Hours and 45 Minutes when it landed in Denver we ended up missing our connecting flight. As I am very familiar with the Best Western line I decided to call the local Best Western hotels starting of course at the closest location. They were unable to assist as they were full from other people who had missed flights as well. I ended up getting in touch with the Best Western in Aurora and was informed that he would find us room and that we could head over. We made it to the location and found that the staff were very friendly and helped us get situated with rooms which made me feel a little less stressed. The rooms were clean and spacious and everyone had a comfortable sleep. The breakfast was good and just what we needed to get the day going in hopes of getting home.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kyle M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Hello Glenn,

We are glad we were able to help make you and your customers feel a little more at ease. I'm sorry you missed your connecting flight. I travel quite a bit myself and I can certainly understand how frustrating and scary it can be when you are stranded and feel like you're lost and all alone.

Thanks for letting us know how we did, and we hope you'll think of us the next time you are in the Denver area. Take care, and safe future travels.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Polite staff. Got me into my room hours before check in. Breakfast room was clean and well staffed. Great variety of food. The hot tub was actually hot! Pool towels were stocked. I can't say enough about my stay here. I was very pleased!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kyle M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Hi Diane,

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We LOVE hearing about our guest experiences and very much appreciate you sharing with us and here on TripAdvisor. On behalf of our team and myself, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! We hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

This hotel is very friendly to pets and is a nice, clean place to stay. We were turned away from the Best Western Denver Southwest because we had three cats, but this hotel made us feel welcome. The front desk staff is particularly kind and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Hi Shawnna,

We are so happy to hear from you! Thanks so much for submitting a review. We really appreciate the feedback and kind words. Our staff loves hearing from our guests and especially about the 4 legged kind:). We hope to see you again next time your in the Denver area. Thanks again and take care.