“Good food, service, and prices”
Review of Jus Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jus Grill
Ranked #22 of 807 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I admit we were really hungry when we got here, but this is a great place to eat. The food was delicious, and I couldn't believe how much food you got for the price. I took enough home for lunch the next day. Our server was so nice. I asked when they were planning to open in Florida. I would enjoy eating here more often.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Heard about this place from a coworker so took my wife for dinner. She had the country fried steak and I had the chili relleno plate.
They have a large menu so we'll have to go back and try something else, we also went to the other location on Liverpool for breakfast which is closer to us. Wife's potatoes were a little burnt, I want to try the Mexican friTata next time.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My Mother-in-law took us there for supper stating she loved it there. The menu is extensive and offer breakfast through out the day. My MIL ordered the smothered beef burrito, my wife had blueberry wheat germ pancakes, and I had chicken fried chicken. The portion sizes were more than adequate and prices quite fair. The wait staff were all very nice and attentive. The atmosphere was your average diner with tables and chairs and booths. The night we went there, there were a variety of age groups. We would certainly eat there again when we come back to Colorado.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was super good and filling. Big portion sizes and not expensive. Love how they give you a pitcher of coffee so you can fill up your coffee cup yourself. The Jus Grill omelette with green chile was amazing! Thank you Jus Grill, will be coming back multiple times!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Stopped in to pick up a couple sandwiches for take out. I've never really had any stand out meals here and this was no exception.