All reviews bath body works front desk great hotel choice hotels mini suite sitting area rooms are large breakfast buffet fitness center hot tub pull out couch would definitely stay here again nice amenities complimentary happy hour nice lobby fridge and microwave ted's montana grill
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here several times over the last few years & have been happy every time!!
The room is a mini suite with bathroom, living room & bedroom! I feel like I have a downtown apartment in a cool city!! There’s a Keurig coffee maker & microwave!!! Bathroom amenities are Bath & Body Works STRESS RELIEF!!! Oh the joy!!!! Bathroom clean & sheets new & comfortable!!!!!! Also have to mention the hip & lovely staff!!! Come here!!! NOW!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Colin R, Director of Sales at Cambria Hotel Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time. We will look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Nice Hotel........air cond was a little loud......my biggest knock on this hotel is that there is nowhere nearby to eat breakfast and the breakfast buffet at the hotel is not very good....dry eggs.....fried potatoes.....not much fruit.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Colin R, Director of Sales at Cambria Hotel Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are continuing to develop our breakfast with more 'made to order' items. We do have a breakfast menu in addition to the buffet. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Really nice lobby at Hotel. Nice Bar Area. They had good food for dinner at a reasonable price. The drinks were nice as well. Rooms were great with comfortable beds. Decided to stay an extra night at this hotel. Only negative is that housekeeping forgot to clean our room, we got fresh towels that were brought up to our room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Colin R, Director of Sales at Cambria Hotel Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Awesome! Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I wanted to check-in early (10 am) so I texted the hotel and they told me if I did they would charge me for an extra half day. The rooms have been recently refurbished so they look good. Lighting could have been better - there were dark corners in the bedroom. After showering, there was a definate smell of sewage in the bathroom. We called the front desk and they moved us to a different room. I could still smell sewage from the basin when I brushed my teeth but it was much less than the first room. They serve a buffet style breakfast but it costs $10 per person.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Colin R, Director of Sales at Cambria Hotel Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We especially appreciate you letting us know that the first room you received was not 'up to snuff'. I'm sure after you were moved to your new room our maintenance team took care of the odor issue.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Found the bed to be very comfortable and the room very clean and with quite a few helpful features. The breakfast was high quality and great tasting. Parking was plentiful and the staff adequate. Did not use the pool or hot tub but it looked very inviting if a bit small. We did use the gym and I think it needs a thorough cleaning with a few minor fixes including the wall clock battery.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family