“Great Food - Casual Setting”
Review of Dusty Boot Steakhouse - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Parker Road
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Great spot for a burger - or steak - casual setting, attentive service - perfect for a couple or family outing

Reviewed 30 June 2015

eaten there several times. Great food preparation, really. Always appreciated the variety and taste.
Salad or sandwich but haven't tried the steaks. Bit pricey for me.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The best part of this experience was the service. My wife and I went out for one of our few date nights and hoping for a good meal together. We started out with a steak tips appetizer which wasn't bad but it didn't include much in the way of steak tips. I ordered the tenderloin caesar salad and my wife ordered the salmon salad. The salad was small- a couple of hearts of romaine that were seared on the grill and a little cup of dressing. Not much in the way of tenderloin. My wife reported that the salmon was good but again not a lot. I would rate the food on the lower side but we did appreciate the good service.

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

For being a steakhouse you would think that your steak would be perfect.... Well this is not the case here. Med rare came out well done! When I asked for a replacement (mind you we waited 15 minutes for our server to notice we weren't eating) the steak came back rare. I don't think this place cares much for the dinning crowd and is more focused on the bar scene. AVOID!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

We had prime rib and ribeye steaks. They were delicious!
The servers were accommodating, and it was very "kid friendly."

We were visiting Colorado for Easter and wanted casual and comfortable. The steaks were pricey, but well worth the price because they were delicious.

Kiddie grilled cheese was a bit too dark, but the kids don't eat much in restaurants anyways, so we didn't send it back for a re do.

I would go back, for sure.