All reviews yogurt breakfast attendant make your own waffles indoor pool a great stay breakfast selection stayed nights up to date waffle maker free breakfast common areas nice breakfast exercise room beds were comfortable medical center night stay front desk clerk
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Have stayed with Fairfield many times, and find it is consistently clean, friendly and accommodating. This unexpected, emergency stay was made possible by the amazing man running the front desk, Frank. He fixed our reservation mistakenly made at a different location and found us a room here, upgraded us and provided a level of care and service we desperately needed after several long days. Cannot state enough how awesome the service was, especially Frank’s professional and courteous way of helping us!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I am very happy with this hotel, we have a problem getting a ckean and nice hotel in that area.
We are going to be months in Denver .
Thanks God for Alexia the girl in the front desk was very, professional and so helpful.
Additional to that the hotel is clean , great breakfast and nice pool.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018

They were undergoing construction during our stay, so there was a little disarray throughout the hotel. Our room was newly updated with a fridge, microwave, and coffe maker. It was clean, which is always a deal maker for me. Unfortunately, there wa a group of kids visiting with parents for a soccer tournament, so we weren't able to use the pool or hot tub, becuase screaming children is noy my schtick. Only complaint was breakfast. Normal waffle, yogurt, toast, egg, bacon assortment, but the eggs and bacon were cooked beyond safety requirments. As a friend says, "Bacon triple dead". It was so crispy to be almost unrecognisable. Bleh.

Room Tip: Top floor if you don't want to hear the pitter patter of feet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Justin W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for your detailed review on your recent visit to our hotel! It is very nice to know that you enjoyed the newly renovated room but we are sad to hear about the other issues that distracted from your stay. We will talk to our staff about ways to decrease interruptions from groups and providing the highest in quality for our breakfast. Hopefully we have another chance to WOW you when your travels bring you back to Aurora. Thanks again~

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Was a nightmare because the hotel was under construction and we didn’t know that when we book 3 months ago the breakfast area was so dirty and dusty because of construction. Our room was in first floor next to the pool and there’s a lot of noise, and the worst experience there was the BEDBUGS that bit me all over my body. Thank god that they only bit me and not my children. And yes I went to the front office and I informed the lady about the bedbugs and the only thing she said was, “Okay, are you checking out?” Please look at the results of sleeping in Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Relax712315
Justin W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

We appreciate you sharing your experience at our hotel: we strive to provide the highest in customer service, cleanliness and safety. Please reach out to me directly so that my manager and I can assist you further with any issues you had during your stay - Justin@ghotelco.com. We hope we have another chance to serve you when your travels bring you back to Aurora.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Hotel is under construction, it did not really affect our stay, im sure when its all complete it will be more pleasing and comfortable
in the common areas, staff friendly beds comfortable rate reasonable, great location near airport, without airport rates

Stayed: April 2018
Justin W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking time to leave a review. We are glad that you enjoyed the comfortable beds, friendly staff and great rates! Hopefully you get a chance to come back and stay during your next trip to Aurora so you can see the progress of the renovation!