All reviews the concierge lounge denver airport front desk next morning on site restaurant full service other hotels an early morning flight shuttle service comfortable bed nice property rental car nice room free shuttle business trip one night stay parking lot
Reviewed 6 October 2015

I stayed here recently on the tail end of a backpacking trip. Service was good from check-in to the restaurant staff. Denver hotels can be pricey, but this one was quite affordable for what you get. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The restaurant was surprisingly good. The staff at breakfast catered to my every need. The omlete and waffle was great. They brought a to go coffee cup without me asking. The coffee was surprisingly good. There are several restaurants within walking distance, but not much else. Ted's was not a bad choice. I will definitely consider this hotel again when I'm back in Denver.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kevin H, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Thank you so for much for leaving a review regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate you making us your last stop on your backpacking adventure. It is great to hear our staff provided you with great service. I will make sure and share this great feedback with our team. Thank you for choosing the Denver Airport Marriott and we hope to be part of your future adventures!

Reviewed 3 October 2015

I have stayed at this hotel a few times over the past 2 months and let me be clear - it is a fabulous airport hotel, with caring staff that go above and beyond.

The hotel is situated about 15 minutes from Denver Intl Airport - it's in an airport hotel complex that has a few nice restaurants and bars within walking distance. Even though 15 minutes might seem far, there are really no hotels closer to the airport. They do have a courtesy shuttle and it is pretty reliable.

I am a Marriott Platinum Member and you can feel the love as soon as you walk to the front desk. There is a nice concierge lounge which offers breakfast as well as appetizers and desserts in the evening. The hotel also offers a nice restaurant inside the property and a solid room service menu. If you want to work out after a meal they have a great fitness center and a nice indoor pool.

I also want to give major kudos to a few of the staff there that always make me feel welcome - they deserve it

1)Hannah(front office supervisor) so friendly and down to earth. She will help with any problem and the hotel is lucky to have her.

2)Junior(also a supervisor) Just a laid back caring guy who I got to know initially when I first stayed. Another excellent employee

3)Rubarb(front desk agent) She probably has the most infectious smile I have ever seen. I literally think I melt when she smiles at me lol. Oh and of course she does a great job

4)Dahlak(Front Desk/Operator in back)Have to give her special props because my 1st time staying it was last minute and she took my extra pillow request and got it done very quickly. I was super impressed

5)Momoko(Front Office Manager) Got to know Momoko when dealing with a minor issue and I could tell that she really cared. She is at her level for a reason

6)Jackie(Front Desk Agent/Operator)Just a helpful person who takes pride in her work at the hotel

7)Bree(Night Auditor) Wifi briefly went down and she was quickly on the phone trying to get the problem resolved. She does wonders on a tough shift

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry but it's important to me to give these great staff members the proper praise for what they bring to the hotel.

Overall, I will continue to frequent and enjoy this great Marriott hotel!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Kevin H, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2015

I want to thank you so much for your fantastic review about your experience at the Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park. We appreciate all the great things you have to say about our staff and our hotel. We loved having you as our guest and can't wait to see you again in the future. I will make sure our Front Office team is recognized for the service they provided during your stays with us. Thank you again for your great comments and we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

The shuttle is regular from the airport. The hotel is a short drive from the airport. Check in was easy. The rooms are normal. The breakfast was good. Good restaurants in the location. The hotel pool and hot tub was adequate. The gym had the equipment needed for a weary traveller.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kevin H, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2015

Thank you leaving a review regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate the great comments about our hotel and amenities! Thank you for your recommendation for our future business travelers. It was a honor having you as our guest and would love to host you again if you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 18 September 2015

I book a stay at the Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park over the Labor Day Weekend. I was attending an event in a neighboring city and this was the most convenient Marriott property. When pulling up at the front of the Marriott, cabs and shuttles were taking up all the parking so I had to park on the side of the property then walk back to the front of the hotel to check-in. I was checked-in by "Hanna" who gave a very limited and rushed overview of the hotel and never acknowledged my Marriott loyalty, something I know the front desk is supposed to do. I asked if there was a microwave in the room, Hanna stated she was 98% sure there was….. later I found that was not true. The hotel lobby and hallways have a feel of being recently updated as most Marriott properties are seemly doing, unfortunately overall the hotel is lacking in content. The room was a decent size with all the usual amenities less the microwave that Hanna was 98% sure of but was still comfortable the same. There is free WiFi which is very slow but you can pay for faster service unless you are a rewards gold or platinum member. Another issue I had is I parked my car on the side of the west side of the property. After check-out, I noticed the morning sprinklers covered the entire front end of my car in hard water spots. Later that day after washing my car, the spots remained and cannot be removed with have a professional detail of the car which I have to pay for out of my pocket. This was a decent stay but since this is a Marriott could have been much better. THIS IS AN EDIT based on the Dan the Manager's generic comments

• Trip type: Travelled with family

I want to thank you for leaving comments about your recent stay over Labor Day Weekend at the Denver Airport Marriott. I am very sorry to learn that our sprinklers sprayed your vehicle and left irremovable spots. Our engineering department is investigating this issue and will address them immediately. I deeply apologize for the miscommunication regarding our microwave availability. If you choose to stay with us in the future, we will make sure your room will be accommodated with a microwave and refrigerator if you would like. We value you as a Marriott Rewards member and appreciate all the nights you stay with Marriott! Thank you again for your valued feedback and I will make sure these issues are fixed as we are always looking for ways to improve each guest experience. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and hope you choose us on your next trip to Denver!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Check in was extremely easy with cry friendly and courteous staff. Out stay was very short as we were flying out very early the next morning and checked in rather late. Hotel had a restaurant and bar which I hope to have time enjoy next time. Comfortable beds and clean room. Park and ride available to the Denver airport was very welcomed. I will definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate you staying with us even though it was a short stay before your early flight. I can't wait to see you on your next trip and I hope you get to try our Fire+Spice Restaurant! I am glad we were able to secure your car during your trip. Thank you for choosing the Denver Airport Marriott and we look forward to hosting you again!