“Bugs Bugs and some more Bugs!”
Review of Wolf's Motor Inn

Wolf's Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Aurora
Wolf's Motor Inn
Ranked #33 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Casper, Wyoming
“Bugs Bugs and some more Bugs!”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I checked in to this motel on May 30th 2012, my son had an appt at childrens Hospital it was down the street and easy for my to find so I decided to stay there the room was $60 and very under kept was very old. the lamps had no knobs to turn the lights on, the cord to the microwave was exsposed and poorly taped together complete fire hazard,there was a strong mold like smell in the room. It was late so my Husband and I decides to turn in foe the night, an hour later my husband was scratcing his self violently every where, when he couldnt take take it any more he got up went to the bathroom and his body was covered in huge bumps all over his back,neck,legs stomach and arms. I was fine at this point, he took and shower and went back to bed the problem did not end. we checked oiut early the next morning went to our appt. and headed back home to Casper wy. Now it was was my turn all of the sudden my shoulder,neck,back and arms started burning and itching like you wouldn't believe, we get home I pull my shirt off and I am covered in bed bug bites. This is the second day sicne this happened and the systoms have not let up. My husband and I have red huge swollen bumps all over our bodies, we cant sleep and the itching leaves me completely speechless. God must have been with my babies because they dont have a bite anywhere that weve seen. This hotel makes the Norman Bates Motel sound like a freakin Marriott! This place needs to be closed down. 2 thumbs down to you people running this place, Health department, why yes I think I might give them a call! I have some photos they might love to see!

Room Tip: Dont go here!
Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Shenice P
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Two days ago me and my family checked into this motel to be close to the Children's Hospital. Me and my wife were literally eaten alive by bedbugs. This is the worst pain and discomfort that I have ever had. We didn't expect a five star room, but paying over $50 we were not expecting to be sleeping a midst a bedbug infestation. I thank GOD my two toddlers are OK at this time.

Room Tip: Google Hotel prior to checking in
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Al P
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I slept here for two night and found that there are much bugbites in my arm, back, bum, shoulder and legs.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank YANGYANG_11
Denver
Reviewed 24 September 2008

I knew this was not a fancy place when I checked in, but for $56 I expected a clean room. The next day I found red bugbites all over my ankles, legs, and lower back. First time I've ever been attacked by bed bugs in an American motel!

Beware of this place!