I checked in to this motel on May 30th 2012, my son had an appt at childrens Hospital it was down the street and easy for my to find so I decided to stay there the room was $60 and very under kept was very old. the lamps had no knobs to turn the lights on, the cord to the microwave was exsposed and poorly taped together complete fire hazard,there was a strong mold like smell in the room. It was late so my Husband and I decides to turn in foe the night, an hour later my husband was scratcing his self violently every where, when he couldnt take take it any more he got up went to the bathroom and his body was covered in huge bumps all over his back,neck,legs stomach and arms. I was fine at this point, he took and shower and went back to bed the problem did not end. we checked oiut early the next morning went to our appt. and headed back home to Casper wy. Now it was was my turn all of the sudden my shoulder,neck,back and arms started burning and itching like you wouldn't believe, we get home I pull my shirt off and I am covered in bed bug bites. This is the second day sicne this happened and the systoms have not let up. My husband and I have red huge swollen bumps all over our bodies, we cant sleep and the itching leaves me completely speechless. God must have been with my babies because they dont have a bite anywhere that weve seen. This hotel makes the Norman Bates Motel sound like a freakin Marriott! This place needs to be closed down. 2 thumbs down to you people running this place, Health department, why yes I think I might give them a call! I have some photos they might love to see!