All reviews pool table bliss products other hotels minute ride sink area an early flight bed was comfortable workout room indoor pool denver international airport business travel free shuttle stayed one night restaurants within walking distance bagels hip dia
Reviewed 8 September 2018

See it in a snow storm as I first did from the highway.
It looked like a mirage and then an oasis.
Once inside, it's one of the most efficient airport experiences you will have.
We were happy to have used this facility.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Decided to give the Aloft a chance. Typical W type hotel with a European feel lobby. It was only one night so why not make my trip to DIA easy. The room was also very European which was fine. The bed was fine.

My minor issues include the shower. Those who know the movie "Silkwood" will appreciate the title since you cannot adjust the shower stream. Needless to say, it was a real flashback to the movie scene. The water ran outside the glass door as well and flooded the tile. Poor setup.

Would I return for a night? Yes. But I may look elsewhere.....can't handle a Silkwood shower......

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2018

This hotel had a really weird vibe. Kind of wanting to be a hipster hotel with all the cement and modern decor, but hard to pull off at an airport location. No hot tub was a disappointment. The layout of the rooms was unusual and the bathrooms were tiny. The only thing that was big were the hallways which seemed really long. There are a lot of other hotels in the area and if they are available I'd stay someplace else.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018

We actually stayed at this location twice, at the beginning and end of a two week vacation. After the first visit, I tried to find someplace to stay for the end of our trip but there was nothing near the airport (we had a very early flight out so proximity was important) that wasn’t super expensive so I preyed the second room would be better. Anyone who has stayed at an aLoft knows about the weird bathrooms but the bathroom on our 1st visit had a sliding door that was so warped it was extremely difficult to close, the door to the shower did not close alll the way without forcefully pulling so the floor of the shower room got soaked and for some reason the cleaning crew put one of the two washcloths in the wet soap dish under the shower head so when we went to use it it was damp and musty smelling. Luckily, the second visit had better doors, but why would anyone put a washcloth in the shower instead of folding it with the other bath linens??? Otherwise, rooms were clean, beds and beds linens were fine. Nothing special, just an average place to crash.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I was surprised at the size of this aloft's rooms - compared to those in NCY where one can't walk without bumping into something.
It's a no frills hotel chain, but comfortable and affordable. It's about 7 miles from the airport going toward Aurora - so it's a quick trip. We arrived around 1 am and the hotel clerk checked us in quickly and efficiently. There is an indoor pool and a comfy looking outdoor patio that I did not use because our stay was less than 12 hours, but they looked inviting.

Room Tip: I would ask for the top floor since we had a noisy running kid above us and we heard every thump.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends