All reviews bliss products denver airport other hotels for sale minute ride sink area an early flight bed was comfortable indoor pool workout room free shuttle business travel restaurants within walking distance happy hour hip dia lobby
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This is the run of the mill Aloft. It's clean and has great people working the lobby but it's starting to show some wear and tear.

Handful of restaurants located two blocks away including Ted's Montana and Applebee's.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Hotel seems fine. Breakfast is not free, but prices are reasonable. My problem was the attempted bait and switch on the park and fly charge. Advertised free for 14 days with one night stay, plus $5 a day over 14 days but we were charged $10 a day for the additional days. When I talked to the desk clerk, she said "the information on the website (and the confirmation email) is wrong. We are in the process of changing the fee, and this is the new fee." I told her that it is illegal to advertise and confirm one price and then charge another after a person shows up to check in. She relented and charged me the quoted price. Not a good business practice!

Room tip: Don't take 228 (or any #28). Right next to noisy elevator.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Funky, updated, trendy hotel. All of the modern conveniences, good for a weekend stay! I didn't make use of the bar or the pool but those looked nice as well. The fixtures and the room set up were nice. Close to the airport and major highways!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I love staying at Aloft Hotels! Always cheery and clean and never feels like the typical hotel. Great food choices, a full bar, and plenty of space to hang out. The Aloft Denver staff is extraordinary. Check in was a breeze and Jesse at the bar is the best!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I wasn't too excited to come stay at the aloft after reading the reviews but booked it for convenience. It is certainly a modern hotel with fun decor. They have a laid back bar and free billiards. The staff is young and hip, I can see where some might take their customer service as a little less than spectacular, but that's kind of the vibe there. The bed was hard but overall I liked the room and it was clean.
I did the Park and Stay for my trip out of DIA. I would say that the shuttle was just about right on time and it services a few other hotels in the area. When he dropped us off they didn't give us any options for our different airline carriers so we ended up on the wrong side of the airport so that was frustrating although I don't know how much control the hotel has over that. My car was in perfect condition when I returned.

Date of stay: August 2016